Omnipresence by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète

Omnipresence is a perfume by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Pineapple, Red apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Lily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesWhite cedar, Musk, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 12.09.2019.

Sneamori
Are we talking about the same smell?
Today I got a hiking package with the scents of Technique Indiscrète. I didn't know this brand yet and I'm very happy about this great opportunity to discover and get to know the fragrances. The first fragrance sample I tested was Omnipresence. I didn't look at the fragrance pyramid or the comments at the first test in the afternoon. With me the scent started citrically fresh. I smelled grapefruit. But not a stinging fruit, but a pleasant, sweet grapefruit. However, the citric vanished after a short time and the fragrance remained fruity but also discreetly sweet. I smell orange with vanilla and another fruit, I guess pear. I find this fragrance really pleasant, yes really beautiful.
I let my husband sniff his wrist again and he also thinks he smells really good. And that means something to him.
So, now, a quick look at the comments here to see how the fragrance is evaluated and perceived in such a way. Auweia, nobody is quite so enthusiastic and everyone smells something completely different than me. Lily of the valley in overpresence, for example. I don't like lily of the valley at all. But I don't smell any either. I doubt if I tested the same scent as everyone else here. In the evening I test again. But it's just like the first time. I like the scent so much again. There's nothing unpleasant, penetrating or stabbing. Just cuddly, fruity-vanilla sweetness. Yum! The silage is also not unusually intrusive, rather discreet.
I take up the cudgels for this fragrance, even if the previous speakers find it so horrible, it should move in with me and we would even become friends.

Popular Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète

Forever Amber by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète Safran Nobile by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète Sanguis Terrae by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète Fleur de Papier by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète Monarchy by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète Eau de Bruxelles by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète Plaisir d'Amour by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète Eau d'Anvers by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète My Burning Secret by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète Carmel Snow by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète Santa Subita by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète Jérusalem by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète Veloutine by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète Centenaire by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète Délivre Moi by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète Indiscrète by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète Paname Paname by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète Cédrat 672 by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète Lavandor by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète Sainte Extase by Libertin Louison - Technique Indiscrète