Essence Acqua Fresh by G. Bellini 2017

Essence Acqua Fresh by G. Bellini by Lidl
Essence Acqua Fresh by G. Bellini is a popular perfume by Lidl for men and was released in 2017. The scent is aquatic-citrusy. It is still available to purchase.

Submitted by Elysium, last update on 28.02.2021.

Great fresh scent
The first time I tested this on my wrist I didn't like it ( probably because outside was very cold -5 or -10 ). I've still purchased this for spring or summer to have it in the car in case I need a scent for emergency. Yesterday I founded the fragrance and I wanted to give it a go as the weather was ok (+10 C degree). The projection was great for 2 hours or max 3, very strong. The longevity is close to 6-8 hours.

If you want a copy of Acqua Di Gio, this is a great alternative. (4.5 euro for 100 ml) or you can try Lisbon from Zara (a great contender).

Cheers,

Fresh Fresh Fresh
Once you apply this fragrance you immediatly recognize the citrus/lemon-lime notes. This perfume really fits hot-heated occacions as it smells really fresh. After a while the citurs scent goes to the background and you keep a really fresh, kind of masculine, smell that will last for approximately 7 hours on your skin with a projection time of 2 à 3 hours. All with all I think this is a really good fresh scent. Even though it is inspired by Armani Acqua di Gió I think Lidl added a few other notes to make it a little bit different.

Considering the price of 5,99 euro's, the smell and performance for this type of fresh scents this is really a safe and smart buy.
My grade for this perfume would be a 8/10.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
The "Acqua di Giò"'s little Brother : very similar and well done. Fresh, aromatic, good on the feminine skin too and...really cheap!
LucianLucian 3 years ago
Nice alternative to ADG. It's a bit more rough in the opening and has a green shower gel note. Performances about the same as the original.
ElysiumElysium 4 years ago
Acqua di Gio is one of my all time favourites, and this clone is very good, citrus, fresh, light, clean, and crisp, best for warmer seasons

by Elqwerty
by Elqwerty

Popular Lidl

Suddenly Madame Glamour by Lidl Suddenly Woman I by Lidl G. Bellini - X-Bolt by Lidl Chalou (Gold) by Lidl Suddenly Diamonds by Lidl Suddenly Fragrances - Chalou by Lidl G. Bellini - N°1 by Lidl G.Bellini - Homme by Lidl Keshi - Diamond River by Lidl Keshi - Sweet Sugar by Lidl Luxury - My Story by Lidl Suddenly Summer by Lidl Keshi - Precious Ruby by Lidl Essence Dark Blue by G. Bellini by Lidl Suddenly Fleur by Lidl Suddenly Fragrances - Femelle by Lidl Luxury - Gleam by Lidl Chalou (Blau) by Lidl Keshi - Treasure Forever by Lidl Luxury - My Pretty by Lidl