Essence Dark Blue by G. Bellini 2017

Essence Dark Blue by G. Bellini by Lidl
Essence Dark Blue by G. Bellini is a popular perfume by Lidl for men and was released in 2017. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still available to purchase.

Submitted by Elysium, last update on 27.02.2022.

DragoIvanov
Really good D&G pour homme dupe
I was suprised, how close is this one to D&G pour homme. For 5 EUR, very good bottle and 100ml juice, this one is bargain. I have tested a lot LIDL fragrances, but this one is my first purchase. For about 10-15% of the price you will get average performer(the original is very good) and over 90% similarity. It is not an issue to spray even 20 times on skin and clothes(i prefer clothes).
Excellent choice for mature men, formal and daily, office scent. Season - each one but summer. Except cool summer nights maybe.
A bit old-fashioned, but very stylish and gentlemanly.
Update: after 14 hours i still can smell it easily on my sweatshirt sleeves on distance of 4-5cm away from my clothes.

Great clone of D&G pH
I've tested this yesterday(9feb21) at my local Lidl. First I wanted to purchase this blind (this was the best out of 4 at the counter). I spayed it once on my hand and then exit the store without purchasing this. The smell to me is identical with original (D&G pour homme). The project was superb for 2 hours and the longevity was great 6-7 hours (last 2h skin scent). To me it's a hidden gem. Considering that the price is very low.

P S. I've walked first thing this morning(10feb21) and purchase a bottle (4.5 euro for 100 ml).

by Elqwerty
by Elqwerty

Popular by Lidl

Suddenly Madame Glamour by Lidl Essence Acqua Fresh by G. Bellini by Lidl Suddenly Fragrances - Chalou by Lidl Suddenly Woman I by Lidl G. Bellini - X-Bolt by Lidl Chalou (Gold) by Lidl Suddenly Fragrances - Summer Shine by Lidl Suddenly Diamonds by Lidl G. Bellini - Homme by Lidl G. Bellini - Deep by Lidl G. Bellini - N°1 by Lidl Suddenly Fragrances - Lovely by Lidl Suddenly Summer by Lidl Essence Victory by G. Bellini by Lidl Keshi - Diamond River by Lidl Keshi - Sweet Sugar by Lidl Luxury - My Story by Lidl Suddenly Fragrances - Femelle by Lidl Keshi - Precious Ruby by Lidl Suddenly Fleur by Lidl