G. Bellini - N°1 2014

G. Bellini - N°1 by Lidl
G. Bellini - N°1 is a perfume by Lidl for men and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Submitted by Ohdeberlin, last update on 15.06.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

DragoIvanov
Yep, Pacco Rabanne 1 Million!
I am not a huge fan of 1 Million, like it, but not love it.
This Lidl clone is very good for the price, especially if can be found on additional discount. Projects strong for average time. Lasts also 5-6 hours, not bad at all. Doesn`t smells artificial and synthetic to off put you. It is a bit fresher, lighter than OG.
The Lidl copy of the 1Million
Yes I know, 1 Million has been worn out since forever and for God's sake, I don't wear it every day anymore. But still, there is a subtle love-hate relationship between 1 Million and me. Somehow I can't quite let go of this fragrance, because I still like it somewhere. However, I would never get me the original, because over 50, - € to pay for a gold bar, which I rarely wear, would not be worth it.

If there were not the G. Bellini N°1 from Lidl. Discovered him a few years ago, when I was shopping with my girlfriend and without having smelled him, I just knew immediately that this must be a copy of the gold bar. For 4,99€ the copy goes perfectly clear. And I have to say that I find it even better than the original, as it doesn't smell as strong and penetrating. In principle, a good everyday version of the gold bar.

He is only worn at home as a leisure fragrance when I feel like nostalgic. The time where I wore him everywhere, is long gone and it is also good so

3 short views on the fragrance
HugoMontezHugoMontez 2 years ago
Very similar to PR 1 Million. Not 100% similar but 90% plus. Really good for the price you pay for it. 4€/50ml. 3/5
Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 years ago
Surprisingly similar to 1 Million by Paco Rabanne, it's sweet and well done.Good on the feminine skin too and with an average sillage.
ElqwertyElqwerty 4 years ago
This is the best copycat of PR One Million I have smelled thus far. For 4 euros you can't go wrong with this! Average projection and sillage

Images

7 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Lidl

Suddenly Madame Glamour by Lidl Suddenly Fragrances - Chalou by Lidl Suddenly Woman I by Lidl G. Bellini - X-Bolt by Lidl Essence Acqua Fresh by G. Bellini by Lidl Chalou (Gold) by Lidl Suddenly Fragrances - Summer Shine by Lidl G. Bellini - Homme by Lidl G. Bellini - Deep by Lidl Suddenly Diamonds by Lidl Essence Dark Blue by G. Bellini by Lidl Suddenly Fragrances - Lovely by Lidl Keshi - Sweet Sugar by Lidl Suddenly Fragrances - Femelle by Lidl Suddenly Summer by Lidl Essence Victory by G. Bellini by Lidl Keshi - Diamond River by Lidl Luxury - My Story by Lidl Keshi - Precious Ruby by Lidl Suddenly Fleur by Lidl