G. Bellini X-Bolt (2012)

G. Bellini X-Bolt by Lidl

G. Bellini X-Bolt is a perfume by Lidl for men and was released in 2012. The scent is fresh-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Lime, Tarragon
Heart Notes Heart NotesApple, Floral notes
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Woody notes, Balsamic notes

Submitted by Joe, last update on 10.08.2019

Buff
G. Bellini X-Bolt - Fragrance twin?
Because I liked Boss Bottled very much in former times and here in the forum the Lidl scent was called as scent twin, I got myself once G. Bellini X-Bolt. In the first few seconds it actually smells like Boss Bottled. It flies away very quickly. What remains for me is a very unpleasant, cheap, chemical smell that I cannot determine. So it has nothing to do with the natural ingredients of Boss Bottled. Especially since the scent is hardly perceptible after half an hour. Absolutely no scent twinning for me. In my opinion this X-Bolt is not worth 5 Euro
6.0 6.0 6.0 9.0/10

Very Good Boss Bottled Clone
This smells very close to Boss Bottled. It has moderate projection and average longevity of about 6 hours. €4 for 50ml, great value. Appears sporadically in Lidl so buy a couple when you can!

5.0 5.0 7.5 10.0/10

Elysium
You know what? They smell alike!
Yesterday I went to LIDL and blindly bought my X-Bolt bottle, given that I never tested Boss Bottled and I was really curious to know what the smell was. As I left the shop, I sprayed it over my hand... I immediately fell in love with it, definitely. I allowed it some time to melt with my skin and notes of crisp green apple, spicy cinnamon, and sweet vanilla started flooding my nose.

Well, this evening I entered Sephora shop and tested Boss Bottled. Surprise, surprise... they smell alike! Not yet convinced about that, once I reached home I sprayed X-Bolt on the other hand and... I am not able to find a difference between the two. Trust me, X-Bolt is as good as Boss Bottled, I just spent 3.99 euro rather than 49 euro.

My last take on this... it is clearly apparent that this scent was produced for the purpose of daytime wear. Overall, the fragrance is clean and sweet from top to bottom. I detected faint traces of vanilla after the quick burst of apple began to settle down, blended with spicy cinnamon... a kind of like American apple pie!

Extremely light, the X-Bolt is great for an office environment because the scent is fairly subtle. So subtle in fact, a gentleman might forget he is wearing it. The longevity is moderate; possible lasting a conventional workday, but not much longer thereafter. The sillage stays around your arms. To me this is wearable during the cool and cold season, autumn seems to be a perfect time.

-Elysium

Elqwerty 9 months ago
In the begin when this parfume pops off I didn't like it, but after a while I caught myself enjoying the smell. You need to give it time.+2
6.0
Elysium 4 years ago
Meant for daytime wear, it’s clean, sweet, great for office. I detected vanilla after the quick burst of apple. The longevity is moderate.
5.0

by DJCray
by Kevolt
by Kevolt

Popular Lidl

Suddenly Madame Glamour by Lidl G. Bellini X-Bolt by Lidl Suddenly Woman I by Lidl Chalou Gold by Lidl G. Bellini N°1 by Lidl Suddenly Diamonds by Lidl Chalou Blau by Lidl Suddenly Summer by Lidl Luxury - My Pretty by Lidl Luxury - Black Woman by Lidl Luxury - Nice Woman by Lidl Luxury - Dear Woman by Lidl Keshi - Treasure Forever by Lidl Keshi - Diamond River by Lidl Keshi - Agua de la Vida by Lidl Suddenly d'Or by Lidl Luxury - My Story by Lidl Luxury - Yes Madamme by Lidl Luxury - Gleam by Lidl Suddenly Fleur by Lidl