Suddenly Diamonds 2014

Suddenly Diamonds by Lidl
Suddenly Diamonds is a perfume by Lidl for women and was released in 2014. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Submitted by Indalo, last update on 11.03.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Amrita
I may have been broken a prejudice...
by getting Suddenly Diamonds not being able to resist the price *and* actually reconsidering my attitude towards fruity-sweet-fresh fragrances of a typical genre, which I believe Boss is representing nicely.

Previously put off by even the mere sight of the bottle, I will now actually try Boss Orange on my skin.

And as for this dupe, it's very safe, clean, fresh, upbeat, up-to-day, and sweet (just the right amount). May well be the perfect day or sports frag, of course depending on your definition of a typical day, which for me, spicy orientals can also compliment!

I don't think you can lose anything by adding Suddenly Diamonds to your wardrobe, and the bottle is actually good-looking and very good quality for the price! I see myself tucking this perfume into my bag and spritzing myself during the day. Safely and worry-free.

1 short view on the fragrance
Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 years ago
Fresh, fruity and very similar to Boss orange... at a very small price! What else? I'll buy it very soon!

Images

4 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Lidl

Suddenly Madame Glamour by Lidl Suddenly Fragrances - Chalou by Lidl Suddenly Woman I by Lidl G. Bellini - X-Bolt by Lidl Essence Acqua Fresh by G. Bellini by Lidl Chalou (Gold) by Lidl Suddenly Fragrances - Summer Shine by Lidl G. Bellini - Homme by Lidl G. Bellini - Deep by Lidl G. Bellini - N°1 by Lidl Essence Dark Blue by G. Bellini by Lidl Suddenly Fragrances - Lovely by Lidl Keshi - Sweet Sugar by Lidl Suddenly Fragrances - Femelle by Lidl Suddenly Summer by Lidl Essence Victory by G. Bellini by Lidl Keshi - Diamond River by Lidl Luxury - My Story by Lidl Keshi - Precious Ruby by Lidl Suddenly Fleur by Lidl