Suddenly Madame Glamour (2011)

Suddenly Madame Glamour by Lidl
Suddenly Madame Glamour (Lidl)
Suddenly Madame Glamour is a perfume by Lidl for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still in production.

Bergamot, Floral notes, Jasmine, Citric notes

Submitted by Estate, last update on 07.08.2018

Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Budget Coco Mademoiselle
There's not much that can be said about this that hasn't been said by PBullFriend. Suddenly Madame Glamour (dumb name) is a good smell-alike for Coco Mademoiselle. It doesn't have Chanel longevity on me either, but at £3.99 you can reapply it often. I can get a few more hours if I put a drop of Vitamin E Oil on my skin before I spray this. Anyway, this is a great fragrance for the price, so you might want to give it a sniff.
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
low-commitment Coco Mlle.
Thanks to dear MNQ, I recently have gotten to try a variety of perfumes that are available in the UK but not the US, including this one. I'm not surprised that Suddenly Madame Glamour has been compared often to Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle - I'm not sure I could tell the difference in a blindfolded test. But one spray of CM lasts until my next shower, and sometimes longer. SMG, on the other hand, waves a pretty little goodbye after 2-3 hours on me. So I'll treasure this decant for days when I'd enjoy that lovely mandarin-jasmine chord but am not sure I want to spend the next 24 hours with it! Perfect!

Jazzy76 7 months ago
Finally Mademoiselle Coco became an ordinary woman !Light but good scent at 3,99€ What else?
Bottle 5.0

• by Duftelinchen by Duftelinchen
  • by AmySourbutts by AmySourbutts
  • by Fairycube by Fairycube

Popular Lidl

Suddenly Madame Glamour by Lidl Suddenly Woman I by Lidl G. Bellini X-Bolt by Lidl Chalou Gold by Lidl Suddenly Diamonds by Lidl G. Bellini N°1 by Lidl Chalou Blau by Lidl Suddenly Summer by Lidl Luxury - My Pretty by Lidl Luxury - Black Woman by Lidl Luxury - Nice Woman by Lidl Keshi - Treasure Forever by Lidl Luxury - Dear Woman by Lidl Keshi - Diamond River by Lidl Keshi - Agua de la Vida by Lidl Suddenly d'Or by Lidl Luxury - Yes Madamme by Lidl Style - Inspired by Berlin by Lidl Spirit - Inspired by Berlin by Lidl Suddenly Fleur by Lidl