Suddenly Madame Glamour (2011)

Suddenly Madame Glamour by Lidl
Suddenly Madame Glamour (Lidl)

Suddenly Madame Glamour is a perfume by Lidl for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still in production.

Bergamot, Floral notes, Jasmine, Citric notes

Submitted by Estate, last update on 09.02.2019

Bottle 1.0/10 Sillage 4.0/10 Longevity 4.0/10 Scent 5.0/10
Madame Sans-Gêne
Celebrated by some as a "Great Coco M. Dupe", punished by others as a "Coffee party in an old people's home", I finally took Suddenly Madame Glamour in my face.

Suddenly Madame Glamour starts off a bit shrill with a floral, slightly synthetic-fruity note, which becomes rounder and more pleasant (for my nose) after about 10 minutes. Fruity, powdery notes now emerge more strongly, probably due to a musky note. From the scent character I also notice a similarity to Coco Mademoiselle, where I remember the latter as less flowery.

After another 10 minutes I smell a stronger jasmine note, which is quite synthetic. The fruity notes become weaker, but a vanilla nuance now appears stronger.

After about half an hour I notice no further development in the fragrance. A floral-powdery breath remains, carried by vanilla and musk on the skin. A little sterile, quasi pore-deep pure I feel Suddenly Madame Glamour - not unpleasant and yet no fragrance I would like to wear. A similarity to Coco Mademoiselle is present from my point of view, but Suddenly Madame Glamour is rather the well washed bourgeois Madame Sans-Gêne, than a multi-layered Mademoiselle of aristocratic origin.

Conclusion:

Suddenly Madame Glamour is one of the more pleasant fragrances of the drugstore and discounter fragrances I know so far, because the often unpleasant vanilla-sweet plastic note is missing in this fragrance. The durability of Suddenly Madame Glamour on the skin is however rather weak, but with the price the inclined wearer sprays surely gladly after.

Bottle 3.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 1.0/10
Very helpful Review
Suddenly
Some even exclusively sold, i.e. only still stupid expensive brew, I have already almost outlawed. For example, when (allegedly) terribly expensive "ingredients" were mixed in. But in such a way that a "connoisseur" recognizes them immediately and says "oh" and "ah". If it smells like an allergy test strip, full but completely unrelated, counted, numbered. Stupid stuff.

To be fair, Suddenly isn't a Chanel clone. It's a simple knitted one. The only thing they have in common is the obvious chemical touch, which here becomes a clenched fist. There's 24 more, Faubourg of Hermes. This is supposed to have been something great for the Lady Di(ana). That would be more like a hit (the new version!). Then there's APOM (a piece of me, please check for yourself), and I can't remember why I ever found it so poor?

No common feature is the orbital orbit of orange/floral/balsamic-woody. A powerfully developed Eau De Cologne. A little "cinnamon" is what Orientalism does. The means are so different:

All at once Suddenly enchants the nose, stays the same, then happily stops on a distorted note. Everyday smells are faded out, it grips powerfully all space. I cannot find anything about the sensations promised above, like bergamot etc., with the best will in the world. Nothing is combined to a fragrance.

Only maybe it would be possible to offer alternatives. I would be pleased about appropriate comments. For example I had bought that Faubourg for 20Euro at the flea market - 100ml! Really now ... or the things of Len van Brook (DM, Rossmann), not so bad at all!
Bottle 4.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Small but oho !
"What costs nothing is nothing!" - suddenly Madame Glamour clearly lies. A truly fresh good mood scent for small money, noble and suitable for many occasions. Even if the bottle looks a bit cheap with its wobbly, sharp-edged metal ring and the ketchup bottle shape in mini version - the scent looks noble and expressive and you don't wear the scent around in the bottle, but spray it on formlessly. It may not be right for the heat, but at normal summer temperatures it is an uncomplicated companion. I like him, all right!
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Budget Coco Mademoiselle
There's not much that can be said about this that hasn't been said by PBullFriend. Suddenly Madame Glamour (dumb name) is a good smell-alike for Coco Mademoiselle. It doesn't have Chanel longevity on me either, but at £3.99 you can reapply it often. I can get a few more hours if I put a drop of Vitamin E Oil on my skin before I spray this. Anyway, this is a great fragrance for the price, so you might want to give it a sniff.
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
low-commitment Coco Mlle.
Thanks to dear MNQ, I recently have gotten to try a variety of perfumes that are available in the UK but not the US, including this one. I'm not surprised that Suddenly Madame Glamour has been compared often to Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle - I'm not sure I could tell the difference in a blindfolded test. But one spray of CM lasts until my next shower, and sometimes longer. SMG, on the other hand, waves a pretty little goodbye after 2-3 hours on me. So I'll treasure this decant for days when I'd enjoy that lovely mandarin-jasmine chord but am not sure I want to spend the next 24 hours with it! Perfect!

Jazzy76 12 months ago
Finally Mademoiselle Coco became an ordinary woman !Light but good scent at 3,99€ What else?
Bottle 5.0

by AmySourbutts
by Fairycube
by Fairycube

Popular Lidl

Suddenly Madame Glamour by Lidl G. Bellini X-Bolt by Lidl Suddenly Woman I by Lidl Chalou Gold by Lidl G. Bellini N°1 by Lidl Suddenly Diamonds by Lidl Chalou Blau by Lidl Suddenly Summer by Lidl Luxury - My Pretty by Lidl Luxury - Black Woman by Lidl Luxury - Nice Woman by Lidl Keshi - Treasure Forever by Lidl Luxury - Dear Woman by Lidl Keshi - Diamond River by Lidl Keshi - Agua de la Vida by Lidl Suddenly d'Or by Lidl Luxury - Yes Madamme by Lidl Suddenly Fleur by Lidl Style - Inspired by Berlin by Lidl Spirit - Inspired by Berlin by Lidl