Beachy by Lilly Pulitzer

Beachy is a popular perfume by Lilly Pulitzer for women and was released in 2008. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesWatermelon, Citrus fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrangipani, Jasmine, Tiaré
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Salt, Vanilla

Submitted by DerThomyDer, last update on 12.04.2018.

Ozonic Amber + Burnt Hair?
Lilly Pulitzer BEACHY for some reason ends up smelling like allspice or maybe a light layer of clove on my skin. It's a different sort of perfume, and I do notice the ozonic similarity to Bond no 9 FIRE ISLAND, but I don't detect much in the way of florals here. Actually, to be honest, I do not detect any of the above listed notes in this composition: watermelon? salt? vanilla? frangipani? Okay, I do get a bit of jasmine... And, again, the "ozonic amber" of FIRE ISLAND.

I'm not much of an amateur of aquatic and ozonic perfumes to begin with, so it's not that surprising that I am not that enthusiastic about this creation. The good news is that BEACHY does not smell like suntan lotion (as does FIRE ISLAND). The bad news is that, in wafts, I get a sort of burnt hairspray vibe, albeit light, rather like the smell of someone's hair after she used a curling iron on top of yesterday's styling products.

I don't know that I'll wear this fragrance very often, but it is unique, I'll give it that!

by Cincy