Fuoco Infernale 2010

Fuoco Infernale by Linari
Fuoco Infernale is a perfume by Linari for men and was released in 2010. The scent is woody-smoky. It is still available to purchase.

Egon Oelkers

Top Notes Top NotesBirchBirch CarnationCarnation WoodsWoods LabdanumLabdanum MarjoramMarjoram MyrtleMyrtle CinnamonCinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesIrisIris Tonka beanTonka bean FrankincenseFrankincense
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergrisAmbergris Atlas cedarAtlas cedar Gurjum balsamGurjum balsam LeatherLeather MuskMusk

Submitted by Imel, last update on 13.05.2022.

this devil is blonde
Almost a year ago Meggi put together a very extensive incense fragrance collection for me.
By this assortment I got to know not only many interesting incense scents, but discovered also my love for Amber!

"Fuoco Infernale" is even still in a pocket atomizer; Meggi said at that time, a decanting is not worthwhile any more.
This is why this scent comes into my fingers more often than all the little atomizers.

In "Fuoco Infernale" I got to know a surprisingly bright incense scent.
Here the devil is blond and the way to hell is not only paved with good intentions, but apparently with many light birch trees.
Also the other wood notes are bright (I also think beech is noticeable) and in my opinion well seasoned; I can't perceive a DIY store wood character with a synthetic touch.

With the birch trees I immediately remember the Berlin painter Max Liebermann.
Together with Alfred Lichtwark, he had planned and planted a beautiful avenue of birch trees on his property, which led directly to the Wannsee.
Visitors to the Hamburger Kunsthalle will now pay attention: Alfred Lichtwark was the full-time director of this institution and also the founder of the school of the same name.
I certainly do not have to refer to Helmut Schmidt, our former Federal Chancellor, in this context.
These birches can be found in many of Max Liebermann's impressionistic pictures; he captures the play of light and shadow in the foliage in an inimitable way. And mostly the water of the Wannsee shimmers in the background.
The foundation, which took care of the so-called "Villa Liebermann", ensured that this birch avenue was restored after the acquisition of the completely run-down water property.
Meanwhile these birch trees have their youth years behind them and let an approximate impression of the former property character develop.
On the lawn in her shade you can relax wonderfully: with a cup of coffee and a book - and always the busy lake in front of your eyes.

These light-coloured woods thus open up "Fuoco Infernale" before the well-known spicy scent of the "common" carnation appears.
The carnation bouquets, which were brought along to coffee invitations in the sixties, were certainly the inspiration here!
Carnation and light wood - already a beautiful fragrance combination! The dose of cinnamon fits this perfectly.
A little tasty Christmas bakery appears on the scent horizon! (But that just by the way!)
The smoothness of this composition is enhanced by the resin of the cistus, labdanum, stricter and also a little more biting.
I like this aroma very much; even the lozenges with it are welcome to me and my airways in winter.
Marjoram and myrtle, both very spicy, complete an overture that is quite fascinating.
Iris and tonka bean - both not necessarily "my favorite things" - are now rolling out the "red carpet" for a bright, but not shallow incense!
This fire, ignited by him, does not smoke or smoke. It burns brightly, balanced and actually quite friendly! A fragrance accent that is slightly irritating at first.
Because the devil, blonde and more light-footed than perhaps expected, lives here in detail: he stokes his hellish fire now!
A handful of resinous-spicy Gurjun balsam lands first of all in the flames: holla - this is a joy!
The devil grins!
Atlas cedar wood, especially spicy and light again, flies right behind; oh, how the crackles!
A good portion of leather and musk each let the flames flare up - the hellish scent is infused with erotic tension!
Aromatic smoke develops; it already slightly dulls the senses - lets float.
Our devil is dancing with enthusiasm around the fire he has created!
He has saved himself a very special candy at the end - Ambra!!
"Fuoco Infernale" now vibrates with sensuality and lust!
This fire devil does not scream loudly: he is quiet, but just because of that very intense!

The durability of this Linari fragrance is average; but it is a great pleasure to spray it again and again and bring the saucy little devil to life.
For me, "Fuoco Infernale" is not a purely male scent; it also invites women to step through a veil of smoke and simply reinvent themselves!
And which woman doesn't want to enjoy the game with fire from time to time; maybe even open it?

I almost forgot about "Fuoco Infernale" - that would have been very sad!
But by having Can777 put together a lot of nice scent surprises for me, I had to put some order into my elegant "Sisley box", where the bottlings and samples live.
And fortunately met this sympathetic journeyman again!

Tonight "Fuoco Infernale" won't exactly drive me astray.
In spite of the "Long Night of the Museums" I think this fire should rather smoulder a little before I light it!
"Fuoco Infernale" will certainly accompany me when it says "Fait Votre Jeux!" or "The Game is on again!"
2.5

Fuoco Infernale
This fragrance opens with a green, herbaceous accord dominated by the myrtle note. If I press my nose close against my skin I detect the Mediterranean aroma of marjoram. This kitchen herb is present throughout the whole fragrance. The clove and cinnamon bark complete the composition of the head accord and keep it from being too green or sap-like. I associate the fragrance with the smell of Mediterranean Macchia. After two hours the fragrance is warmed and sweetened by the incense and Tonka bean notes; they are a welcome change after the completely different head accord. This fragrance, however, is never truly sweet, but maintains its characteristic herbaceous undertone throughout. The last stage of the fragrance is woody, dominated by cedar with a dash of leather. Although interesting and well-done, I would not add this fragrance to my wardrobe.

Sand Shimmering in a Quiescent Desert at Midday
Linari FUOCO INFERNALE seems entirely unisex to me. True, there are no detectable flowers, and the composition is not at all sweet. It is also as arrid as a desert at high noon. Nonetheless, I find it eminently wearable and even strangely appealing. The various woody and oriental notes combined with incense (also woody and oriental!) and the myrtle conspire to create a mirage of sand. I would even go so far as to say hot sand.

The name FUOCO INFERNALE therefore fits this fragrance quite well. It is staid; it is stern. But it exerts something of a hypnotic effect upon me, like the afterimages created when one accidentally glances at the sun. Being impossible to purge from the mind, the images impose themselves upon it, forcing all attention to turn toward them. Perception appears to be taking place inside as the mind has suddenly acquired sight in the form of those inwardly reflected bright spots which will not leave by any act of will and only slowly fade away.

I can understand where some might find this perfume too barren, like sawdust, but because of the balsam and ambergris, which impart a metallic mesh texture, FUOCO INFERNALE seems to me more like sand shimmering in a quiescent desert at midday.

by Skubi73
Lagerfeuer
by Whadelse89
by Whadelse89

Popular by Linari

Angelo Di Fiume by Linari Acqua Santa by Linari Porta del Cielo by Linari Notte Bianca by Linari Capelli d'Oro by Linari Eleganza Luminosa by Linari Mare Pacifico by Linari Stella Cadente by Linari Vista Sul Mare by Linari Drago Nero by Linari Calla by Linari Shades of Leather by Linari