Botanical Essence No.15 2012

Botanical Essence No.15 by Liz Earle
Botanical Essence No.15 is a perfume by Liz Earle for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still available to purchase.

Pink pepperPink pepper
MuskMusk
CypriolCypriol
CedarwoodCedarwood
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 23.12.2019.

Bcars10
One of the best scents ever
In the summer of 2015, my mother and I visited Britain. I was in Boots during some free time in Liverpool, and I was sniffing around all of the perfume brands I'd never heard of before. Liz Earle was one. As a natural/organic buff, it intrigued me. I spritzed it on my wrist and left the store. I walked around some more, and forgot about it. Later in my room, I was relaxing on my bed, and kept smelling something wonderful and remembered that perfume I sprayed. I smelled so awesome! Cinnamon-y, woodsy, vanilla-y...just yummy goodness--everything I love! I don't really get much earthiness in this one, and it could be considered a bit masculine, but it dries down a bit sweeter than a true man's cologne.

I ran back immediately to Boots to buy it, but it had closed! I stopped in at every Boots we passed in every town on the way back to London, but none sold it. Once back in London, I had to walk 45 minutes each way to procure this wonderful scent, but it was an adventure! I really wanted it as my big souvenir!

The bottle looks a bit medicinal, and it's just okay. The box is top quality and neat: It has a little hidden magnetic closure. For the longest time, I kept my bottle in the box.

Since I've been there, two more Liz Earle perfumes have been released, and I'm trying to figure out how to get my hands on them! Liz Earle.com will not ship to USA, which totally bums me out!

Bcars10Bcars10 5 years ago
It could be a unisex fragrance, but personally I think the drydown is a bit too sweet for a man. This is well-balanced and absolutely great!

Popular Liz Earle

Botanical Essence No.1 by Liz Earle Botanical Essence No.20 by Liz Earle Botanical Essence No.100 by Liz Earle Botanical Essence No.9 by Liz Earle