7 Plata 2019

7 Plata by Loewe
7 Plata is a popular perfume by Loewe for men and was released in 2019. The scent is fresh-smoky. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesItalian mandarin orangeItalian mandarin orange
Nana mintNana mint
Heart Notes Heart NotesRed pepperRed pepper
Kahili gingerKahili ginger
Somalian frankincenseSomalian frankincense
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
MuskMusk

Submitted by FrohSinn, last update on 13.04.2021.

Darkbeat
The incense of the line, but more herbaceous and metallic.
Taking a walk through the mall, I went to the perfume shop and asked the clerk if there was anything new, and she kindly told me that Loewe 7 Silver had just arrived. I have been testing it during the afternoon and I must say that I like it, it is not something exceptional or new, but I like it.

Loewe 7 Silver is a greener incense, spicy and metallic than its predecessors, it is fresh and herbaceous, but with a metallic nuance of very sharp incense, which I liked. Here the spices feel more natural and raw, not so clear, but very fresh, and the incense of their predecessors is, but this time something more crystalline and herbaceous, which I liked a lot.

In performance it is not a pump, but it maintains a good hours in skin with a moderate projection pulling down.

The price has seemed a little high for what it is, but well, as it is a novelty, it will go down, and since I have not loved it to buy it now, I will wait to catch a good offer, if I find it, and if not, well, nothing happens either.

DraxlerDraxler 8 months ago
It reminds me the most of Natural 7. Way more Interesting than the rest of loewe fragrances

by Xecut
by Xecut
by Aglianico
by Aglianico
by Couchlock
by Couchlock

Popular Loewe

Esencia (Eau de Parfum) by Loewe Loewe pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Loewe Esencia (Eau de Toilette) by Loewe Un Paseo por Madrid - El cielo sobre la Plaza de Oriente by Loewe 001 Man (Eau de Parfum) by Loewe 7 (Eau de Toilette) by Loewe 7 Anónimo by Loewe Gala (1991) by Loewe Un Paseo por Madrid - Un balcón sobre el Paseo del Prado by Loewe 001 Man (Eau de Toilette) by Loewe 7 Sport by Loewe 7 Natural by Loewe Paula's Ibiza by Loewe Aura White Magnolia by Loewe Un Paseo por Madrid - Tras la tormenta en el Jardín Botánico by Loewe Solo Ella (Eau de Parfum) by Loewe 7 Cobalt by Loewe 001 Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Loewe Solo Cedro by Loewe Solo Esencial by Loewe