A Mi Aire 2005

A Mi Aire by Loewe
A Mi Aire is a perfume by Loewe for women and was released in 2005. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Clover, Calabrian mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine tea, Rosa centifolia, Paprika
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Musk, Cedarwood

Submitted by KittyHawk, last update on 29.01.2019.

Citrusy sea breeze
This brand is not available in my country, so a dear friend of mine kindly sent me a decant. First things first, it is Winter where I am at present, so it's probably not the best time of the year to be testing something so Summery and fresh like A Mi Aire. However I get the gist; the general idea.

The opening was a little too sharp and aquatic for my liking and it took a long time to settle on my skin. For the first few minutes I regretted spritzing this on, however as it began to settle, I was quite intrigued by the fresh and zesty bergamot note which was more than pleasing to my nose.

It went from being a scrubber to a unique floral aquatic that I didn't mind wearing in the least. It somewhat resembled 212 by Carolina Herrera, a guilty pleasure of mine that I enjoy wearing in the midst of Summer.

The jasmine accord in the heart is so very pretty and transparent. I'm rather shocked by how natural and true to life these notes are. The bergamot and jasmine come together so beautifully, and smell like they would if they were placed right in front of you. It's at this point that A Mi Aire reminds me of yet another Summer staple of mine, L'eau par Kenzo.

This fragrance really captures a picturesque ocean view, especially with its intense blue coloured liquid. I feel refreshed just smelling this from the bottle.

I really applaud the citrus accords being so well presented in this fragrance, along with the gorgeous hinoki wood and musky base. The longevity is good on my skin, as is the sillage which can be rather strong at first. I recommend.

Popular Loewe

Esencia (Eau de Parfum) by Loewe Loewe pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Loewe Un Paseo por Madrid - El cielo sobre la Plaza de Oriente by Loewe Esencia (Eau de Toilette) by Loewe 001 Man (Eau de Parfum) by Loewe 7 (Eau de Toilette) by Loewe Gala (1991) by Loewe Un Paseo por Madrid - Un balcón sobre el Paseo del Prado by Loewe 7 Anónimo by Loewe Un Paseo por Madrid - Amanece la bella Cibeles by Loewe Un Paseo por Madrid - Tras la tormenta en el Jardín Botánico by Loewe 001 Man (Eau de Toilette) by Loewe 7 Sport by Loewe 7 Natural by Loewe 7 Plata by Loewe Aura Pink Magnolia by Loewe 001 Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Loewe Solo Esencial by Loewe Quizás Seducción by Loewe Un Paseo por Madrid - Atardecer en los Jardines del Buen Retiro by Loewe