Un Paseo por Madrid - El cielo sobre la Plaza de Oriente (2012)

Un Paseo por Madrid - El cielo sobre la Plaza de Oriente by Loewe

Un Paseo por Madrid - El cielo sobre la Plaza de Oriente is a popular perfume by Loewe for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Emilio Valeros

Top Notes Top NotesGinger, Neroli, Tangerine
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Orange blossom, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Cocoa, Frankincense

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 22.10.2019

9.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

K.O. in the first round
Disclaimer: The title of this comment should not be misunderstood!

When I was at the beginning of my love for fragrances, I was often allowed to sniff through the first-class assortment of Vollmar in Bonn, which was of course of great help to get away from the boring designer fragrances. There is a wonderful saleswoman whose name I unfortunately do not know.
She first carefully marked out the terrain of my taste with a few suggestions and then precisely responded to my preferences.

On that day I tested about 40 scents before my nose was completely saturated.
But I had no desire to geh´n and it was clear that I would stay still...

Yeah, a nice song that pretty well describes my attitude that day.
I made a last swerve through the showrooms and, oh, what's that? Lion? No, Loewe after friendly correction of my German pronunciation, not knowing that it is a Spanish product. I no longer remember why my choice fell on El cielo of all places but it was definitely the right one.
The top note really blew my socks off! Thereupon I sprayed my T-shirt well in order to be able to profit from this wonderful creation also still at home.
And indeed, the fragrance is perfect for me! So far I've only had this experience with three other scents: Oud save the King by Atkinsons was the very first time, then Black II by Widian and finally Star Musk by Xerjoff (who plays in a different league olfactorily and priced).

I then tested him twice again and he convinced me every time. The week after, this red sign with "-20% on everything" hung on the outside wall of the store and I couldn't resist, especially since I actually had enough money (which is rarely the case as a student). Stop K.O. in the first lap.
The fragrance is nowhere to buy for less than 200€, so it was already a word to get it really 40€ cheaper and not as often happens with the fake percentages on the Internet or with the turquoises ...

Long story, short sense: A real snapper that I really like to wear!
The top note is simply phenomenal, Ingerwer, Neroli and Tangerine make a threesome.
And what I find really great about this fragrance is that it has a real course.
The top note lasts 10 to 15 minutes, then the heart comes through.
I didn't notice the strong jasmine in my heart at the beginning, it's the only thing that disturbs me a little bit, but it flies away an hour after spraying at the latest Then comes the wonderful base of amber, cocoa and frankincense which keeps on my skin for a long time. Unfortunately, my nose quickly gets used to smells and after two to three hours I hardly notice it anymore, but I have had it confirmed several times that it is still quite well perceived even after 5h+.
My solution: spray the back of my upper part at auf´s, then you get nice scent waves to your nose from time to time but you don't get used to it and can still smell it after several hours.

Conclusion: All those who like citrus fruits, cocoa and incense should definitely try it!

Popular Loewe

Loewe pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Loewe 7 (Eau de Toilette) by Loewe Esencia (Eau de Toilette) by Loewe Esencia (Eau de Parfum) by Loewe Solo (Eau de Toilette) by Loewe 001 Man (Eau de Parfum) by Loewe Un Paseo por Madrid - El cielo sobre la Plaza de Oriente by Loewe Solo Cedro by Loewe 7 Natural by Loewe 001 Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Loewe Agua de Loewe by Loewe Un Paseo por Madrid - Un balcón sobre el Paseo del Prado by Loewe 7 Anónimo by Loewe Aura (Eau de Parfum) by Loewe Solo Esencial by Loewe Aire by Loewe Quizás, Quizás, Quizás (Eau de Parfum) by Loewe Solo Absoluto by Loewe Solo Platinum by Loewe Gala (1991) by Loewe