Aura Pink Magnolia (2019)

Aura Pink Magnolia by Loewe

Aura Pink Magnolia is a new perfume by Loewe for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Magnolia, Red berries, Sandalwood, White musk

Submitted by PanAroma0815, last update on 19.01.2020.

9.0 8.0 7.0 7.5/10

Ice crystal blossoms
Aura Pink Magnolia has no comments yet! Then I'll give it a try: I received the scent as a sample in my perfumery and quickly fell for it. Without knowing the brand or having seen the bottle, I thought it was simply beautiful. All the more pleasing that it is such a magical Shabby Chic bottle: gold, yes, but scratched off, so that the glass is transparent in places. In addition a well-fitting wooden lid in nordic style - such a mixture is typical Madrid! The city is so cool, so hip, so completely detached from the commitment to elegance that can be felt in Rome or Paris. The flacon, so that's a good start!
As I said, the smell is beautiful. It is an absolutely pure, deep, crystal-clear flower scent without a trace - so clear that my associations immediately conjure up ice crystals. A fragrance for icy cold, clear, sunny days, therefore for me a winter scent. But of course such a flower scent also fits perfectly into spring - only I find that there are so many special flower scents for spring that Aura Pink Magnolia would probably rather go under. For the fragrance is inconspicuous in any case, rather harmless, not obtrusive, not obstinate. But he's beautiful. Magnolias are magical flowers. A magnolia tree is one of the most dreamlike things that nature can give you at the end of winter, at the beginning of spring. Anyone who has ever seen a magnolia tree freeze to death due to late March snow knows how much these flowers still remind one of winter. An ice crystal fragrance that puts its star, magnolia, absolutely in the spotlight. This flower is captured here much more beautifully than in the few other magnolia scents I know. Above all, it has a fabulous creaminess, appears not as a breath but as a gentle balm. I only perceive the red fruits through a very, very subtle sweetness, but they don't stand out, just like sandalwood or musk are not consciously perceived by me individually. On the contrary, the interaction of all components here is very round, full, harmonious. However, as much as I like magnolia, I no longer feel it as natural as I initially thought. I think the red fruits create a minimally artificial impression every now and then. I never noticed it that way at the beginning of the test. Overall, the fragrance is definitely something special for cooler days because of its round creaminess. And as for me, I will wear it right away when I go hiking - a crazy idea, but it fits exactly into this context of a bare and cold winter forest for me.

Popular Loewe

Loewe pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Loewe 7 (Eau de Toilette) by Loewe Esencia (Eau de Toilette) by Loewe Esencia (Eau de Parfum) by Loewe Solo (Eau de Toilette) by Loewe 001 Man (Eau de Parfum) by Loewe Un Paseo por Madrid - El cielo sobre la Plaza de Oriente by Loewe Solo Cedro by Loewe 7 Natural by Loewe 001 Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Loewe 7 Anónimo by Loewe Un Paseo por Madrid - Un balcón sobre el Paseo del Prado by Loewe Agua de Loewe by Loewe Quizás / Quizás, Quizás, Quizás (Eau de Parfum) by Loewe Aura (Eau de Parfum) by Loewe Solo Esencial by Loewe Aire by Loewe Solo Absoluto by Loewe Solo Platinum by Loewe Gala (1991) by Loewe