Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2009 (2009)

Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2009 by Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2009 is a popular perfume by Lolita Lempicka for women and was released in 2009. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by AmorePacific / 아모레퍼시픽은.

Top Notes Top NotesAniseed, Ivy, Myrrh
Heart Notes Heart NotesBalsam resin, Iris, Jasmine, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 11.03.2019

5.0 7.5 7.0/10

A midnight gem
It took me a while to appreciate Lolita Lempicka and her range of unique gourmands. Midnight was one of her fragrances that was never widely promoted in my country, along with Au Masculin and Fleur Defendue. It made me intrigued to say the least, so I splurged on a sample.

I enjoy this fragrance much more than the original Lolita Lempicka EDP. I find it less sweet and more woodsy. The myrrh opening is lovely and dark which adds to this fragrance's rich intensity. Midnight seems more complex to my nose.

I don't detect too much anise in Midnight, I do however get a lot of dusty woods on my skin and a subtle hint of powdery jasmine and vanilla. I do believe that this fragrance could pass for unisex, especially since it can be perceived as quite masculine.

Midnight has such an earthy, sensual feel that is hard not to like. It does take some getting used to, however after some time on the skin, it has this uncanny way of growing on you.

The longevity and sillage are 'fantabulous', (I had to create my own word to capture my enthusiasm). I think if you like dark, woodsy, sensual fragrances like, Givenchy's Organza Indecence, Donna Karan's Black Cashmere and Calvin Klein's Euphoria, give this beautiful gem a try.
10.0 7.5 7.5 7.0/10

A Coherent, High-Quality Lolita Lempicka Flanker
Lolita Lempicka EAU DE MINUIT is definitely a flanker, with unmistakeable anise, purple flowers, and a sweetness evocative of the original LL. What makes EAU DE MINUIT stand out to my nose is the myrrh, which cuts the sweetness and makes this composition seem somehow more serious than some of the other fragrances from this house.

I find EAU DE MINUIT to be closer to my style than some of the sweeter varieties, and I am delighted that the myrrh here is judiciously applied, as that note often troubles me in perfume, becoming tarry and ponderous and not very appealing at all. Here, however, it serves to neutralize the sweetness while also asserting itself as an individual note without getting out of control and taking over the show.

Overall, I have been impressed with this house's mostly linear but high-quality offerings and would feel safe even gambling on a blind buy, should a sufficiently enticing opportunity arise, which is definitely not something that I'd be prepared for say for about 95% of the houses I've tried. The bottles are an added treat.
2.5 10.0 10.0 7.0/10

Lolita Lempicka Midnight Fragrance
This has to be the most unique scent
in my collect and yet i'v been know to put that
phrase into use a lot of times but this
will make it up to it, The opening starts
dry with anise then a few seconds later
it turns super sweet and i think what's
missing is Licorice jet black licorice
and also you get this synthetic plastic
residue almost similar to Pink Sugar
without the nutty accords top drydown,
what i forgot to mention when first applied
to my skin i get a nice opening
of irises but not powdery with a bit of a
gloss due to the silage which is a bit
oily but ok i prefer them dry jasmine
dries the middle note with it's usual
elusiveness but i love best is the
basenotes it may not be on here but i
can detect amber and musk i'm not
a big vanilla fan but i like the
drydown and also not listed Sandalwood
dry fiery
sandalwood that finishes the scent almost
flawlessly if there has been no
synthetic wrappings on the top notes
this would be flawless.

by Serenity
by Gwiazdka72
by Gwiazdka72

Popular Lolita Lempicka

L (Eau de Parfum) by Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin (Eau de Toilette) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (1997) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (2012) by Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita (Eau de Parfum) by Lolita Lempicka L Fleur de Corail by Lolita Lempicka Fleur Défendue / Forbidden Flower by Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc by Lolita Lempicka Elle L'Aime by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2012 by Lolita Lempicka Sweet by Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie by Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Au Masculin by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2009 by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Toilette) (1997) by Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Toilette) (2011) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2014 - Minuit Sonne by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2011 by Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lolita Lempicka