Elle L'Aime 2013

Elle L'Aime by Lolita Lempicka
Bottle Design Sylvie de France
Elle L'Aime is a perfume by Lolita Lempicka for women and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-floral. It was last marketed by Amore Pacific / 아모레퍼시픽. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMyrrhMyrrh
SandalwoodSandalwood
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 12.09.2021.

soooo tasty .....
Blindkauf the 2. and I am sooo excited ...... what a grenade scent ( Attention you should stand on sweet scents )

I'm currently lying on the couch, but when I close my eyes and enjoy the scent, I feel like I'm being moved to an endless beach, surrounded by coconut palms, a light fresh breeze is blowing through my hair and I'm eating a piece of lemon cake, maybe I'll also drink a Pina Coloda ^^...

But from the beginning...the first sprayer ...wuuums what a strong beginning....

A dominant sweet lemony note ..... after a short time a warm even sweeter coconut smell joins in ... now I have finally arrived at the beach .... towards the end a breath of vanilla joins in and lets me remember that I have probably rubbed myself with sun cream. What a great combination!

If you like sweet, you'll like it. It is very dominant from the beginning and remains very present and becomes sweeter and sweeter in the long run. To bite on. After my first test yesterday, I hung on my arm almost every minute and really sucked it up.

A fragrance that goes perfectly with your holiday or brings back memories on cold winter days.

The bottle is also very beautiful, noble, extravagant, mysterious, an eye-catcher in my collection.

Gds , I have myself from my first blind purchase , which was yes a failure did not let hold and have me again dared , because this smell fits here really to me . Also to mention is the top price... a real bargain... honest.

Can really only recommend him .... a tropical, mysterious scent that inspires by its dominance and strength .

soooooo tasty :-)

Je l'aime
"Elle l'aime" is a fragrance which is simple (a lime-coconut-combo) and serene. Its main chord is emphatically gourmand and reminds me of delicious French desserts. But the sweetness is never overpowering, because underneath the heart there is a beautiful interlacing of quiet woody notes and vanilla. Okay, the composition is not very original, but quite enchanting. Age doesn't seem to matter with it, young folks can wear it as well as more mature individuals like myself, but you have to like coconut and sweet lemon to enjoy this new "Lolita"-scent. Very good staying-power and beautiful flacon included.

ReniferkaReniferka 3 years ago
Lime, lots of coconut sprinkles with vanilla & myrrh in the drydown. Creamy, warm, not overly heady. I don't know why I like it but I do :)

by Scarletrose
by TheaTralisch
by Folly
by Folly

Popular Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2009 by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (2012) by Lolita Lempicka L (Eau de Parfum) by Lolita Lempicka LolitaLand by Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin (Eau de Toilette) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2011 by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (1997) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2012 by Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2014 - Minuit Sonne by Lolita Lempicka Élixir Sublime by Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka L (Parfum) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (2017) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Toilette) (1997) by Lolita Lempicka Lempicka Green Lover by Lolita Lempicka L Fleur de Corail by Lolita Lempicka Fleur Défendue / Forbidden Flower by Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita (Eau de Parfum) by Lolita Lempicka