Lempicka Green Lover (2019)

Lempicka Green Lover by Lolita Lempicka

6.5 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Lempicka Green Lover is a new perfume by Lolita Lempicka for men and was released in 2019. The scent is synthetic-green. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Leslie Leonor International.

Top Notes Top NotesItalian mandarin, Sichuan pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesJuniper berry, Peppermint
Base Notes Base NotesMadagascan vanilla, Musk

Submitted by CandyScent, last update on 22.08.2019

8.0 7.0 8.0 6.5/10

An exhausting lover
One week with Green Lover and I'm not really smarter.

The first test surprised me and left me somewhat perplexed. Many more tests have not changed that. I must make it quite clear: Lempica's newcomer is a strange fellow.

At the beginning the alcoholic base and the juniper create a very short impression of gin. In practice, however, this doesn't really play a role, since vanilla from the base comes through almost immediately and takes on the leading role from then on. Mint and tangerine are also allowed. In the core, however, it remains a very vanilla-heavy fragrance, which is only slightly seasoned and refreshed by the other components. At least in the first half. At the latest, when the mint starts its retreat, the smell becomes clearly too sweet to me.

So that's where we're at, strange. What I smell doesn't match the name, the bottle or the packaging. From the outside, everything points to something refreshing. It's not. Not at all. Not at all. I would also strongly doubt the categorisation as men's fragrance. What I perceive is clearly unisex and I would even bet that it smells better on ladies.

This leading triad of vanilla, mint and mandarin seems quite natural to me, but also very unusual. I don't know anything comparable and at the same time I feel reminded of something. That also belongs in the strange category. Depending on my mood and daily form I feel Green Lover from pleasant to special, unusual, pompous to unpleasant and sometimes annoying. In my humble opinion it is therefore neither a blind buy candidate, nor a grab & go, nor an easy-to-wear fragrance.

Vanilla fans who like it a little more special might want to give it a try. Creativity and quality cannot be denied to the fragrance. But for me personally, Lempicka's newcomer is simply too exhausting

Popular Lolita Lempicka

L (Eau de Parfum) by Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin (Eau de Toilette) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (1997) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (2012) by Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita (Eau de Parfum) by Lolita Lempicka L Fleur de Corail by Lolita Lempicka Fleur Défendue / Forbidden Flower by Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc by Lolita Lempicka Elle L'Aime by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2012 by Lolita Lempicka Sweet by Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie by Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Au Masculin by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2009 by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Toilette) (1997) by Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Toilette) (2011) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2014 - Minuit Sonne by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2011 by Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lolita Lempicka