Lempicka Homme (2018)

Lempicka Homme by Lolita Lempicka

Lempicka Homme is a new perfume by Lolita Lempicka for men and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Leslie Leonor International.

Top Notes Top NotesIvy, Absinth, Aniseed
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet, Violet wood, Orgeat syrup, Rum
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Cistus, Vanilla, Musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 04.11.2019

8.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

The famous second chance
This fragrance has really not received much attention so far. Time to drag him a little more out of the shadows.
Well, I'm not really the friend for scent experiments on unknown matter. But how did I actually get this scent? A few months ago I had my almost full YSL Cologne Bleu in my souk. From the YSL I once got a sample in the perfumery and I really liked it. My wife then gave me a bottle for my birthday - but I was really disappointed by the performance, so good Yves was allowed to leave me again. A perfumer wrote to me and offered me the good Lolita. Happy that Yves could leave (he had been in the souk for a while), I agreed. That was my first blind swap/purchase.

After I was allowed to call Lolita my own, I was somehow disappointed. It had for me a hint of Le Male and other similar things - which is not bad, but not at all my fragrance. Resigning and giving without a second chance, I advertised Lolita again in the souk. The response to the fragrance was quite besch..., uh clear to not present and I was annoyed that I had souked up an unknown fragrance, which then has only five ratings on perfume. Who should be interested in buying or exchanging?
Now some months had passed since the exchange and I sprayed Lolita from "boredom" once again on my wrist. Maybe it was because I had trained my nose a little in the meantime by the acquisition of many, very many samples and fillings and had increased my tolerance and openness towards other than fresh smells somewhat (Oriental is still not really mine, but I have already had a few under the nose, which I would be quite ready to wear as an alternative with scarcity of raw materials for fresh smells), but suddenly I found Lolita no longer bad, therefore not bad at all, really good.

Behind all this sweetness hides something slightly machine oil, benzotic, almost smoky, which makes the scent more masculine than I noticed when I first sniffed it. I find it no longer oriental, but rather sweet and smoky with a hint of detergent. The insertion of the cleaning agent is due to my scent experience in a holiday apartment in the USA. There, the elevator was cleaned daily with an extremely fragrant agent, which has a rather strong resemblance to Lolita.

If you browse through the forum, you'll read that Lempicka Homme is said to be a descendant of Au Masculin from the same family. Since I am in absolute ignorance of Au Masculin, I can neither negate nor confirm this. All I can say is that Lempicka Homme should get more attention because it's really a solid fragrance that could please many who find Le Male too sloppy, Reflection too expensive and Pegasus too violent. I don't want to say that this Lolita here is an imitation of the above-mentioned scents - it really isn't, but you have a few big cousins in common.
My knowledge of sweet scents is limited, but if you gentlemen like Givenchy, Luna Rossa (Extreme) or YSL La Nuit, this scent might be your favorite
The shelf life is quite ok with 6 to 7 hours, the Sillage leaves nothing to be desired.

So if you ever get the chance, you should treat yourself to a little nose of the fragrance. My Lolita stays with me for now :-)
Thanks for reading

Carlitos01 9 months ago
(Luckily) I got a decant and not a flask. The scent is similar to "Au Masculin", but you must spray it in your nostrils. Zero performance!+4
3.0
4.0

Popular Lolita Lempicka

L (Eau de Parfum) by Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin (Eau de Toilette) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (1997) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (2012) by Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita (Eau de Parfum) by Lolita Lempicka L Fleur de Corail by Lolita Lempicka Fleur Défendue / Forbidden Flower by Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc by Lolita Lempicka Elle L'Aime by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2012 by Lolita Lempicka Sweet by Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie by Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Au Masculin by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2009 by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Toilette) (1997) by Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Toilette) (2011) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2014 - Minuit Sonne by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2011 by Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lolita Lempicka