Lolita Lempicka (2012) Eau de Parfum

Version from 2012
Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (2012) by Lolita Lempicka
Bottle Design: Sylvie de France

Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (2012) is a popular perfume by Lolita Lempicka for women and was released in 2012. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It was last marketed by AmorePacific / 아모레퍼시픽은.

Annick Ménardo

Amarena cherry, Aniseed, Ivy, Orris root, Musk, Praliné, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Violet

Submitted by CocoLeFay, last update on 11.08.2019

8.0 6.0 4.0 4.5/10

Licorice + vanilla=Not my thing
I'm testing a little spray sample of this, which I bought due to curiosity! The first blast is highly licorice, as everyone has noted. My husband liked it, but he likes licorice; I don't. However, I find it intriguing because it is so different. I like different! It doesn't smell like everything else out there. That being said, the licorice goes away (on me) within about 30 minutes, becoming a sweet, baby-powder scent, with a Dr. Pepper vibe. It's not too cloying, but I'm not really sure how I feel about it?! It's not a love, and maybe not even a like, but I cannot rightly say that I *dislike* it!!! I like that it is unusual, but I don't like that I don't know how I feel about it! It's also not all that powerful in the drydown, as I thought it would be; it is sitting very close to my skin. I generally like gourmands, and I think this classifies as one. Maybe I will test it again and edit this review. I must clear my muddled head!
EDIT: The longevity just isn't there. I could barely smell it three hours in, and the sillage is worse than normal, too, meaning it is underwhelming. I do think I like it, even though after about 2 hours it begins giving off a Play-Doh smell. It's very faint, but I don't like that note--not sure what it is. Better news: my L de Lolita Lempicka arrived today, and I like that one MUCH better than this one! The drydowns on both are somewhat similar in that they are both slightly sweet and powdery with vanilla, but the L de Lolita has some cinnamon yumminess rather than the licorice. I prefer cinnamon!
Bottom line: Lolita Lempicka is okay, but I prefer other options. I'm glad I do not have the full bottle as yet. I may change my mind in the future but I might not!
10.0 5.0 5.0 8.0/10

A neat take on violet
It opens with green violet and green ivy. It's not a powdery violet. The anise and licorice are strongly in the background offering a fun bite and keeping the violets from becoming candied.

The heart gets creamy with vanilla and Tonka bean. The Ivy is still very green keeping everything from getting too sweet (vanilla) or too biting (anise and licorice). The Violet isn't as strong but is still there when you look for it.

The drydown looses the greenness and bite. It instead becomes a very gourmand chocolate, vanilla, and tonka bean. There is still a hint of the Licorice and a bit of an almost musty violet, I'm guessing that's the Orris root.

I Adore the uniqueness of the opening and the heart. The drydown gets a bit too sweet for me and I want more Violet in it. Overall, it's a good buy. It's an interesting violet to have in your rotation. The projection is personal but not a skin scent. The longevity is about 6 hours.

May
2014
7.5 7.5 7.0/10

A scent for woodland fairies
I was really interested in trying this fragrance to see what all the fuss was about. Prior to testing I assumed Lolita Lempicka would be a sweet, sugary gourmand, something similar to Fantasy by Britney Spears and Pink Sugar by Aquolina, I must admit that I was wrong.

Lolita Lempicka isn't terribly sweet, in fact it's quite deep, strong, spicy and woodsy.

This fragrance opens with a bang! My nose was assaulted with licorice, mahogany and anise. At first this combination didn't appeal to me because it wasn't what I expected, however since testing this scent again, I'll admit that this perfume grows on you.

In a strange kind of way, Lolita Lempicka is creamy and warm. The muskiness that this fragrance creates actually reminds me of the scent of a dense and damp forest, especially during Winter when the musky/woody smell is the strongest.

The drydown was also a surprise for me because I somehow expected a soft vanilla blend, however the vetiver and tobacco gave this drydown a more earthy and masculine finish.

Overall, I must be honest and admit that Lolita Lempicka isn't really my cup of tea. However, with that being said, on the right person this could smell amazing. I somehow picture this fragrance being worn by someone with a unique personality and style. Perhaps a woman who loves to dress in bohemian or hippy clothes and dances to her own tune. But that's just my opinion.

If it suits you and you love it, why shouldn't you wear it?

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
Vielen Dank euch allen:) Der Pilz und der Flakon sind wunderschön, da musste ich nur noch die Kamera ruhig halten:)
by Scottie
by Ancaan
by CrazyCat
by CrazyCat

Popular Lolita Lempicka

L (Eau de Parfum) by Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin (Eau de Toilette) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (1997) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (2012) by Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita (Eau de Parfum) by Lolita Lempicka L Fleur de Corail by Lolita Lempicka Fleur Défendue / Forbidden Flower by Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc by Lolita Lempicka Elle L'Aime by Lolita Lempicka Sweet by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2012 by Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie by Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Au Masculin by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2009 by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Toilette) (1997) by Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Toilette) (2011) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2014 - Minuit Sonne by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2011 by Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lolita Lempicka