Lolita Lempicka 2011 Eau de Toilette

Version from 2011
Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Toilette) (2011) by Lolita Lempicka
Bottle Design Sylvie de France
7.8 / 10 50 Ratings
Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Toilette) (2011) is a popular perfume by Lolita Lempicka for women and was released in 2011. The scent is sweet-fruity. It was last marketed by Amore Pacific / 아모레퍼시픽.

Top Notes Top Notes Apricot nectarApricot nectar Black cherryBlack cherry Lemon zestLemon zest
Heart Notes Heart Notes IrisIris JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base Notes MuskMusk KingwoodKingwood FrankincenseFrankincense

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 20.07.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description
2.5

Sorceress
The Surprising Lolita That Doesn't Take A Bite Out Your Victims...
This review is for Lolita Lempicka La Premiur Parfum EDT (the bottle with the little bite out of it). A very surprising Lolita for me. I liberally doused myself with this particular Lolita, expecting another wonderful experience, such as I had with Lolita Lempicka L. As I was dousing myself, I dropped the little bottle on my carpet. It rolled. I quickly picked it up, but some of the perfume had gone into my carpet. But I digress with my review.
This little bottle is adorable, and it's that darn little bite out of it that made me drop it. It's unwieldy. It slipped right out of my hands. I digress again.
So I waited to see what notes would appear. This Lolita smelled of almonds, surrounded by violet leaf and licorice. In the background I sensed incense. It boiled down to powdery nuttiness on me that lasted perhaps an hour and then disappeared. It's a very pretty fragrance, very light and unassuming. It's sillage on my body was not very strong at all. If I wanted it to last longer, I'd have to re-apply more often, which is ok, albeit this is a very light, summertime fragrance. Pretty, but not outstanding.
The bottle is more outstanding than the fragrance. The idea of a bite out of the bottle is a cute marketing idea. But this is one Lolita that doesn't take a bite out its victims. It just didn't work for me. Having to re-apply a fragrance constantly is not something I like to do. Especially an Eau de Parfum, which should have more lasting power. Unfortunately, this Lolita did not stay with me or leave a lasting impression.
Here's the ending to where I digressed before. A few hours later, I returned to my bedroom where I had spilled the perfume earlier. Phew! Even tho the A/C was on, I could still smell this Lolita pretty strongly in the room. Apparently it stays on inanimate objects longer than me. My room smelled beautiful for a few hours, but that's not what I bought the perfume to do. It's not a room freshener.

1 short view on the fragrance
LilmisseLilmisse 7 months ago
Morsure d’Amour - Bite of Love

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

11 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2009 by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2011 by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (2012) by Lolita Lempicka L (Eau de Parfum) by Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin (Eau de Toilette) by Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lolita Lempicka LolitaLand by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (1997) by Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2012 by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (2017) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2014 - Minuit Sonne by Lolita Lempicka Élixir Sublime by Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka Lempicka Green Lover by Lolita Lempicka Elle L'Aime by Lolita Lempicka L (Parfum) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2013 by Lolita Lempicka Lempicka Homme by Lolita Lempicka L Fleur de Corail by Lolita Lempicka