Lolita Lempicka (2011) Eau de Toilette

Version from 2011
Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Toilette) (2011) by Lolita Lempicka
Bottle Design: Sylvie de France

Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Toilette) (2011) is a popular perfume by Lolita Lempicka for women and was released in 2011. The scent is sweet-fruity. It was last marketed by AmorePacific / 아모레퍼시픽은.

Annick Ménardo

Top Notes Top NotesApricot nectar, Black cherry, Lemon zest
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Kingwood, Frankincense

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 03.07.2017

7.5 2.5 5.0 8.0/10

Sorceress
The Surprising Lolita That Doesn't Take A Bite Out Your Victims...
This review is for Lolita Lempicka La Premiur Parfum EDT (the bottle with the little bite out of it). A very surprising Lolita for me. I liberally doused myself with this particular Lolita, expecting another wonderful experience, such as I had with Lolita Lempicka L. As I was dousing myself, I dropped the little bottle on my carpet. It rolled. I quickly picked it up, but some of the perfume had gone into my carpet. But I digress with my review.
This little bottle is adorable, and it's that darn little bite out of it that made me drop it. It's unwieldy. It slipped right out of my hands. I digress again.
So I waited to see what notes would appear. This Lolita smelled of almonds, surrounded by violet leaf and licorice. In the background I sensed incense. It boiled down to powdery nuttiness on me that lasted perhaps an hour and then disappeared. It's a very pretty fragrance, very light and unassuming. It's sillage on my body was not very strong at all. If I wanted it to last longer, I'd have to re-apply more often, which is ok, albeit this is a very light, summertime fragrance. Pretty, but not outstanding.
The bottle is more outstanding than the fragrance. The idea of a bite out of the bottle is a cute marketing idea. But this is one Lolita that doesn't take a bite out its victims. It just didn't work for me. Having to re-apply a fragrance constantly is not something I like to do. Especially an Eau de Parfum, which should have more lasting power. Unfortunately, this Lolita did not stay with me or leave a lasting impression.
Here's the ending to where I digressed before. A few hours later, I returned to my bedroom where I had spilled the perfume earlier. Phew! Even tho the A/C was on, I could still smell this Lolita pretty strongly in the room. Apparently it stays on inanimate objects longer than me. My room smelled beautiful for a few hours, but that's not what I bought the perfume to do. It's not a room freshener.

by Smitty
by Hobbit
by NikkRouse10
by NikkRouse10

Popular Lolita Lempicka

L (Eau de Parfum) by Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin (Eau de Toilette) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (1997) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (2012) by Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita (Eau de Parfum) by Lolita Lempicka L Fleur de Corail by Lolita Lempicka Fleur Défendue / Forbidden Flower by Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc by Lolita Lempicka Elle L'Aime by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2012 by Lolita Lempicka Sweet by Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie by Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Au Masculin by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2009 by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Toilette) (1997) by Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Toilette) (2011) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2014 - Minuit Sonne by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2011 by Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lolita Lempicka