So Sweet by Lolita Lempicka
Bottle Design Sylvie de France
So Sweet is a perfume by Lolita Lempicka for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by Leslie Leonor International.

Top Notes Top NotesCherry, Mandarin orange, Raspberry leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Rose, Angelica
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Cashmeran

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 17.05.2020.

To lick off!
Stop no, my title is not meant offensively at all, even if it sounds very much like it. But if you thought it was offensive, then you also thought exactly what I didn't mean and which means that you all have dirty thoughts too. So stop scolding me, stand repentantly in a corner and let yourself be whipped... argh, no I meant of course be ashamed of yourselves :DD

But what my title really means? Well, you'll find out about that while you're describing the fragrance! Anyway, today I'm coming to see Lolita Lempicka - So Sweet. I'm not sure about the name of the fragrance yet, if it should smell very sweet or if you girls should look sweet with it. If I start raving about you perfumas again at the end of this commentary, the latter will probably be true :D

But let's sniff around first!

Then I smell flowery notes, which are probably supposed to be roses, but I cannot identify them completely. I will therefore first say floral fragrances in general.
Later it remains sweetish, but the sugary and candy-like sweetness decreases, even though you can still smell a little cherry. But now you can smell above all the sweetness of musk, which is nice, but like all the other fragrances it suffers a little from the general synthetics. In addition, the fragrance also appears a little dry now and then (not to be confused with stuffy!).
In the base, the fragrance is still sweet because of the musk, a bit soft and powdery with occasional cherry flashes. It's nice, but that's all.

The silage and the durability:*
The sillage is still high at the beginning, but soon after spraying it settles into the average range where it can best be sniffed up close. The shelf life, on the other hand, I found to be quite okay at just under six hours.

Although the musk towards the end makes the fragrance a little more mature, I find the beginning and the middle part of the fragrance rather sweet and would recommend it to younger girls. I also think that the fragrance is good as a birthday present for a young lady who has turned 16 or 17 years old, for example, and will probably go out more often (if the fathers allow it, mu ha ha ha :DD). This should now also make the intended purpose clear: Yes, the fragrance is a fragrance that can be used in every season.

To my question from the introduction, whether he scented the fragrance sweetly or made the person wearing the fragrance appear sweet: Well, I would just say BOTH! DD
Most of you, especially adults over the age of 20-25 (aaargh, I have to be really careful about the age of women, lately I've been mentioning it more often... some day something bad will happen, if someone hits me on the head with his fist or something like that...!!!), don't need to test the scent if you don't like the candy like sweetness. But if you like it, maybe you will remember these delicious mussels like me :)

Soo, that's it! I am sure that we will "meet" "us" here soon, until then I wish you all a great evening, see you :)

AnessaAnessa 4 years ago
Collector value>recognition value. Bottle deserved something w/ more character. Yves Rocher FlowerpartyFlowerparty would well fit in, MUCH sweeter.

by Sky22
by Sky22

Popular Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2009 by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2011 by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (2012) by Lolita Lempicka L (Eau de Parfum) by Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin (Eau de Toilette) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Parfum) (1997) by Lolita Lempicka LolitaLand by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2012 by Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc by Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit 2014 - Minuit Sonne by Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka L (Parfum) by Lolita Lempicka Elle L'Aime by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Toilette) (1997) by Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka (Eau de Toilette) (2011) by Lolita Lempicka L Fleur de Corail by Lolita Lempicka Fleur Défendue / Forbidden Flower by Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita (Eau de Parfum) by Lolita Lempicka Sweet by Lolita Lempicka