Relax

Relax by Lollia

Relax is a perfume by Lollia for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is synthetic-sweet. It is still in production.

Margot Elena

Amber, Blossom honey, Lavender, Tahitian vanilla, White orchid

Submitted by Antoine, last update on 16.05.2019

7.5 2.5 2.5 3.0/10

Watered-down honey and vanilla
This is incredibly weak on my skin. I ended up using a whole 1ml sample vial in one evening because it was so soft and fleeting. There is definitely a honey note, but also a synthetic quality that I noticed in another Lollia fragrance, Wish. I also notice a similarity to Hanae Mori/Butterfly, a fragrance that I don't mind but at the same time don't particularly care for due to how sickly sweet it is. I'm still hoping to find a Lollia fragrance I like, the bottles are so beautiful!
5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Soothing Honey Scent
I was expecting a big blast of lavender, but in fact Lollia RELAX is primarily a honey perfume, to my nose. There is a touch of lavender and vanilla but neither is dominant. Usually lavender steals the show, and vanilla is often wielded with a heavy hand. In this case, however, the final product is a smooth, very lightly amberish composition with honey hovering always above like a golden halo. Very relaxing, indeed. This would make a great bedtime scent!

Popular Lollia

At Last No. 17 by Lollia Wish by Lollia In Love by Lollia Believe by Lollia Breathe by Lollia Imagine by Lollia Relax by Lollia Calm by Lollia Inspire by Lollia Always by Lollia Dream by Lollia Poetic License - Sleeping Under the Stars by Lollia Poetic License - Score From the End Credits by Lollia Poetic License - Velvet As Night by Lollia This Moment by Lollia Wander by Lollia