Patchouli (1996) Eau de Toilette

Patchouli (Eau de Toilette) by Lorenzo Villoresi

Patchouli (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Lorenzo Villoresi for women and men and was released in 1996. The scent is earthy-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLavender, Patchouli
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Oakmoss, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 06.06.2018

7.5 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

patcouli and lavander
at first it opens with a lavender explosion, i had a lavender pot and this perfume remind me just the lavender leaf and then patchouli and sandalwood comes and at the final you have a light mix of musk and patchouli i like it but 2 of my friends tell me that its too sharp and they hate it ! but i like it very much
5.0 7.0 8.0/10

DorothyGrace
Patchouli, patchouli, oh how I love patchouli.
The impression I get when I first spray this perfume on my arms is one of alcoholic tincture of myrrh and patchouli; just a little bitter.

Around the 10 minute mark it smooths out with quite a strong note of lavender and just a little cedar.

It's quite soft, bright, a little sharp, gently musky, only a touch earthy, and occasionally sends out a smell like an old pipe - dry, woody, impregnated with years of smoke from a sweet pipe tobacco.

I rather like this one but don't find it different enough from a well aged patchouli to make it full bottle worthy (but if it were bought for me I would wear the heck out of it).

by Hermessenz