Teint de Neige Eau de Parfum

Teint de Neige (Eau de Parfum) by Lorenzo Villoresi
Teint de Neige (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Lorenzo Villoresi for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is powdery-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

JasmineJasmine RoseRose Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang Powdery notesPowdery notes Floral notesFloral notes Tonka beanTonka bean HeliotropeHeliotrope MuskMusk

Submitted by WiB, last update on 28.09.2022.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Teint de Neige (Eau de Toilette) by Lorenzo Villoresi, which differs in concentration.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Luxurious fluffy musc
Now, this is advertised as unisex, for ladies only and so on .. but I can confirm that for me it smells very unisex, with a big lean towards feminine.

It has great fluffy DNA and it seems to be like a nice cloud of heliotrope, flowers and musc, clean white musc. It´s ideal for office use or for a good mood scent, when needed.

Please see my video for more details, thank you.

Connie
A powder dream... elfin..

The fragrance starts like a powder hurricane. A fragrance that smells like luxury cream, like no other fragrance before.... Extremely creamy but also super powdery . An enormous sillage of powdery floral notes spreads in the
Room, as if a creamy floral hurricane had just passed. I smell first a touch Nivea cream but pretty quickly I smell the most feminine floral notes ever. Elfin very powdery heliotrope, ylang ylang and a beautiful velvety red rose dance around me.... I find myself in the middle of a cloud in the eye of the powder hurricane.

I think it smells like that in fairyland. I see the color white when I smell this fragrance. I see in front of me a lot of little elves buzzing around leaving the most beautiful scent tail you can imagine.... Powdery, creamy, soft and super floral... Like white scented clouds...

Room-filling is the fragrance, room-filling as it stands in the book and so present that you have to dose very careful not to suffocate in the powder clouds... Correctly dosed, this fragrance is a true dream. In autumn and winter, Teint de Neige EDP leaves a fantastic sillage of creamy floral notes. The fragrance is hyper feminine for me and is perfect as an evening fragrance in autumn and winter.

H+S astronomical ..Comes on my WL..
Snow White and Rose Red
After a long and exhausting week she comes home and lets hot water run into the bathtub. In the bathroom there are still the good smelling pink bath pearls, which her husband once gave her. They smell so delicate and luxurious and invite you to relax and switch off. That's exactly what she needs now.
After the bathtub is already full of foam and almost overflows, she jumps into the tub. What could be better than taking a relaxing bath after a stressful day? On the side, the music runs quietly and lets her forget for a moment the chaos in her life.

The bath is so hot that even the panes of the big mirror are steamed up. As she wants to get out of the bath she hears the front door open. It is her husband. More than a short "Hello, I'm home", does not come.
Both have been together for 10 years and have been married for 5 years. He used to bring her little gifts as a token of his love. Nothing expensive, but the gesture made her happy. Those days are long gone. Habit has set in.

Your spa evening will be over in a moment. Afterwards both will turn on the TV, talk briefly about the day and sit silently on the couch until she is tired and goes to sleep. They haven't been out together for a long time. She never imagined married life like this She stays in the tub until her hands are shriveled. She grabs a towel, dries herself and applies her favourite body lotion. Creamy, smooth and powdery. What could be better than to smell this way in the evening and lie down in the freshly covered bed linen. She has no desire for the boring TV evening today
When she opens the bathroom door, there is a bouquet of red roses at the door. They smell intense and simply beautiful. He had gone to the flower shop after work and brought them to her.
When she wants to pick up the bouquet, she notices that there is still a white box behind it. He also brought her a perfume. Not just any perfume. No! It's Teint de Neige.
This was the scent she was wearing when they met. He loved the scent on her until one day she preferred other scents and gave it away.

She takes the perfume out of the packaging and sprays it on. Immediately the thoughts of the nightly walks on the beautiful summer evenings, the days with the endless conversations and his proposal of marriage at the fireworks on the Rhine come to her mind and put a smile on her face...

Teint de Neige smells pure, clean but also sensual and feminine. It is the sprayable powder mist that you sometimes simply need! And today I need it :)
Sonnenwind
You beautiful powder cream dream!
Perfume(o) has changed my life completely.
Before Parfumo I also used scents of course, but they did not have such a high value as today.
After the shower spray and was good!

Today my morning ritual has something of pure anticipation and joie de vivre.
Actually the morning care could not go fast enough for me - ONLY so that it finally comes to the liberation stroke and I can apply myself one of the smells, which I got either as a sample, filling or in flaconform or ersoukt gotten At this point many thanks to the members here, who make new fragrance experiences possible and open doors to perfume worlds, which one would probably never have entered before.

As a dear encore have also found a few drops of complexion de Neige to me.
And what can I say?
He's wonderful!
Cream fragrances are usually a bit difficult in terms of durability and sillage - so at least my experience (except Allure).
But this one?
All I'm losing is a "wow"!
I must of course note that Teint de Neige is not a pure cream fragrance.
He also holds a good portion of powder.
Its sillage and durability is overwhelming, accordingly a sprayer is enough and you have, especially in the clothes, until the next wash something of it.

You seem to be very well groomed with it and there are no disturbing factors for me that could spoil my scent.
However, it is absolutely nothing for fragrance carriers who wish themselves in the course of the day a decay of the Sillage.
He really radiates the whole day - that could be annoying for some people in the long run.

Especially happy makes me the fact that my husband finally noticed to a fragrance:
"Yes, it's beautiful! He suits you! That's how I want you to smell!"
He has often said that I would smell good, but Teint de Neige has hit exactly his scent nerve and is therefore a direct hit for me, which makes us both happy.

Teint de Neige is an absolute powder cream dream, which enchanted me in the twinkling of an eye and conquered my perfume heart!
MalibuMoon
Snow flurries or the powder monster
I like powdery scents. So it was only a matter of time before I took TdN in front of my nose.
But even though I expected a powder scent, he surprised me with his monster performance.
TdN makes an impression, powerful even.
It is unmistakable and stands out.
Fortunately, I didn't make the mistake of putting it to work in the morning during the first test of this fragrance. That was actually my original plan. But I quickly read up on Parfumo again and decided to test it in the evening.

So a sprayer, a deep breath and as a first association: Christmas? Winter? And then snow flurries! It's snowing powder. Big flakes, more and more, more and more violent, stormier the flakes fall, fogged I feel.
Help, where can you turn that off? Not a chance! TdN stays with me and I want to stand it and get to know him.
It's too heavy! Terrible! Never again!
I can imagine well that he does not become everyone's friend by such an appearance.
But after some time it becomes more and more calm, cuddly, gentle, really cuddly, wonderful...Ylang Ylang, Heliotrop, Tonka...wonderfully interwoven as fragrant powder.

The Sillage is room-filling. He has enormous power and continues to move through a large apartment. The durability is also pronounced. I could smell him the next morning on my arm.
He holds on to his clothes for many days.

The next day I catch myself pulling the worn sweater, which had contact with the perfume, out of the laundry, impressioning my nose, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. You know what this means: It made an impression.
TdN is addictive!!
I would like to experience the tumbling of the scent molecules, these powdery snowflakes around me, again.

Teint de Neige is very productive, because you can achieve a great effect with little perfume.

When to wear? Since my first spontaneous thought was "winter", I would say that this is probably the most suitable season.
But now I also know how to dose him so that he doesn't surprise me with his monster performance again. Therefore I could imagine, that it, accordingly discreetly dosed, is actually always wearable, even in summer.
A lukewarm summer evening, you sit outside, and every now and then some molecules "Teint de Neige" tumble by, that fits, because TdN, the precious powder dream, is not only a monster, it is also very romantic...

Images

6 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Lorenzo Villoresi

Atman Xaman (Eau de Parfum) by Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige (Profumo) by Lorenzo Villoresi Mare Nostrum - Aura Maris by Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige (Eau de Toilette) by Lorenzo Villoresi Patchouli (Eau de Toilette) by Lorenzo Villoresi Iperborea by Lorenzo Villoresi Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Lorenzo Villoresi Acqua di Colonia by Lorenzo Villoresi Musk (Eau de Toilette) by Lorenzo Villoresi Atman Xaman (Eau de Toilette) by Lorenzo Villoresi Yerbamate by Lorenzo Villoresi Piper Nigrum by Lorenzo Villoresi Vintage Collection - Ylang Ylang by Lorenzo Villoresi Dilmun by Lorenzo Villoresi Vintage Collection - Sandalo by Lorenzo Villoresi Alamut (Eau de Toilette) by Lorenzo Villoresi Vetiver by Lorenzo Villoresi Kamasurabhi (Eau de Toilette) by Lorenzo Villoresi Incensi by Lorenzo Villoresi Vintage Collection - Incensi by Lorenzo Villoresi