Teint de Neige 2000Eau de Toilette

Teint de Neige (Eau de Toilette) by Lorenzo Villoresi
Teint de Neige (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Lorenzo Villoresi for women and men and was released in 2000. The scent is powdery-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Jasmine, Rose, Ylang-ylang, Powdery notes, Floral notes, Tonka bean, Heliotrope, Musk

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 01.04.2021.

On the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the brand, the scent was released as a solid perfume in 2016.

Coup de foudre à Versailles
We count the year 1750. Exuberant baroque. A fairytale-like palace with a dreamlike park; Versailles, Paris. Marie-Jeanne Bécu, the Comtesse de Barry, strolls leisurely through the enchanted paths of the palace park. Her dress is pearly white and elaborately finished, her hairstyle completed into a perfect chignon with pearl pins. The skin evenly white, not a hint of shine, just a delicate powdery touch. A sensual and perfect beauty. The Comtesse's mood is particularly good. The new fragrance of the royal perfumer pleases Marie-Jeanne extremely well. A completely new fragrance surprises her. Not like the other perfumes. This is a completely new composition, warm, powdery and haunting at the same time. The floral notes nestle warmly against the woody top. White, powdery, heavy. For a while, she completely forgot her origins. A perfect fragrance for her new identity. A fragrance for elegant beauties. She strolls past rose and jasmine bushes, seeming nobility. The scent would enchant even the king, she thinks secretly. Dreamily she hurries towards the magnificent castle. She must not be late for her meeting with King Louis XV. She quickly seeks out her chamber, freshens up with a touch of powder and wraps herself in a delicate cloud of her new favorite fragrance. Teint de neige....
Donnagirl
And then it started snowing.
It's Friday afternoon and the view out the home office window looks bleak. But wait, there's a streak of yellow on the horizon. Oh yes, the post bus is turning into our neighborhood. The first rattles off all the side streets, so still ne hour concentrated work and then comes the next filling delivered to the house.

Finally I have the vial in hand and spray carefully on my wrist. Puuuuhhhh, hairspray, powder and maybe some incense? Oh my, I don't think that's mine. The comment with the grandma, the handbag, the handkerchief and also the statement from the dear Friesian with the hint of vaudeville and opera comes to my mind. So roll down sweater and wait to see if anything develops. If there's one thing I've learned in the last few weeks, it's that you shouldn't reject everything straight away. Some scents need time. Sometimes I also need some time to understand the fragrance.

After about half an hour, I perceive a beautiful heliotrope, very clearly, finely vanilla and with a touch of freshness. The powder tone remains, but steps for a moment times a little more in the background. Ylang ylang I can perceive a bit and tonka is also there now. A clean musk closes the heart. The powder notes stay until the end and even turn up a bit again. Then it goes a little quieter into the base.

I clean up the apartment and start cooking. The powder scent keeps getting up my nose and I feel good. What does it remind me of (other than powder and Schmincke, of course)?
Soon my husband comes home, am curious what he says about it. There is a - "yes, not bad" from him.

Quietly it begins to snow, we get ready for the evening walk and I spray again. It's a dreamy atmosphere, the snow is fresh and powdery, not so slushy. It's still quietly trickling and we can even walk the big loop across the field. Through the snow everything is a little brighter and here and there it glitters enchanted. Again and again a light flair of Teint de Neige blows around my cool nose. Yes, it is a fragrance for cold days. For winter walks in the powder snow it is even the perfect fragrance.

Even when we come back the scent is still in our apartment. A great sillage.

I can confirm the comment of Duftsucht 1:1. Exactly it behaves with me also.

The next morning I apply the fragrance again. Practice makes perfect. My husband says: "slowly I really get used to it. What does it remind me of?" Once we figure that out, I'll add to the commentary.

This is a great scent, a pludgy powdery sweetener alla Pompadour. Intense and lingering, it captures you. And yet it offers something clean and innocent and familiar and comforting. It carries you and wants to be carried. It wants to be shown. The Snow Queen would wear him to the Winter Ball. He wants to be noticed and talked about.

A scent that definitely doesn't please everyone and not always right away but that's what makes it exciting, even if the overall scent progression is quite linear. I am curious whether there are reactions to this fragrance when I wear it. The sillage should give it that despite mask duty one or the other should perceive him in the office.

Slowly, day by day I fall in love with this fragrance. First I thought only, ok the 8ml filling may stay and it is certainly enough forever. Maybe but just maybe the fragrance creeps but still on my wish list.

Love greetings with powder on it
Your thunder girl
Character and Puzzles
First of all: I've often regretted that you can't give a score for the name of a fragrance here, but never as much as today: Teint de Neige, snow-white skin - which is an imperfect translation - is a smooth ten after precision, timbre, association potential and accuracy of fit
Teint de Neige is one of those fragrances that immediately spoke to me and to me, that I immediately recognize as something special. A fragrance with character and individuality to the point of stinginess. And a perhaps not off, but nevertheless deep, always mysterious smell.

It may be that he is the mother of all powder fragrances, it may be that his colour is white, but he never really presents himself clearly to me. Sometimes it looks matt creamy cool, almost buttery, sometimes almond marzipan. Sometimes there is a certain heaviness and pushiness, then again he withdraws as if insulted and wants to be followed. Sometimes he's borderline sweet, sometimes he's very well-behaved and harmless and says: "What do you want?".

And then there are fresh (perhaps ambry or resinous) tones and spicy notes (carnation? nutmeg? pepper?) - especially from about three hours after spraying on - which remind me of the basis of a classic men's fragrance and which I cannot identify with any of the ingredients mentioned and which I hardly believe can only be explained by musk and tonka. Where did this come from?

Conclusion: Teint de Neige is a fragrance full of character and mystery; impenetrable like a powdered face, not as virtuous as Madame de Tourvel, but not as serpentine as Marquise de Merteuil.

Contrary to the very flower-heavy declared ingredients, I do not perceive the fragrance as at all superficially "flowery"; it is durable (although I do not want to confirm the often criticized Pattex adhesion here). In spite of the 93% owners (and although name and bottle aesthetics probably clearly refer to a female audience) I feel Teint de Neige in accordance with the official declaration as wearable also for men.
Powder dream
This fragrance was one of the first fragrances I got to know here. A blind buy and the bottle is still almost full. Not because I wouldn't wear it, no you need so little because it is so rich and super intense.
A white powder dream, like scented powder snow maybe. In my opinion, the scent is not for every day. I wear it on special occasions when I like to be perceived, classic and not like everyone wants to smell.
Teint de Neige's floral-intensive notes are woven into an old-fashioned bed of talcum powder. If you blow too hard into it, it'll be dusty and white.
If the scent's too strong, you're too weak. Seriously, I don't know how concentrated the EDP or Extrait may be. This one is so dense that you can't see your hand in front of the scented powder snow. The complexion would really be as white as snow if the powder you smell were to color your skin.

In any case, I am glad to have this masterpiece of fragrance in my collection and to be able to fall back on it on days like today. In winter, the fragrance is very fine and very well wearable, super Sillage and immense shelf life. I'm sure it's been said enough times around here.
I find it less suitable for the summer and, in the words of another perfumer, perhaps too stuffy.
A dream
I've been watching this rehearsal at home for a while, but never mind. Today I sifted and sorted my samples and fell into the hands of Teint de Neige. Actually I wanted to *sort* them out *but before I put my nose on it again and...WOW!!! What a great, soft, pleasing powder scent...delicate, elegant and so beautifully fine..I have a great face powder which the scent reminds me of...but much more powdery;) I was *instant in love* with this scent...so flattering and pleasant...a really great scent. I was lucky and was able to buy a small bottle for little money in the bay today and I am as happy as a radish when I soon have it at home. I am glad that I discovered this fragrance and will check every sample twice )
IchDufte
The increase of Powrig is Teint de Neige.
Old powder can with tassel on the dressing table and breathe in deeply Or rather baby powder with a hint of wickedness.
It's fascinating how long this powder spell will last.
I love powder, but all day in a powder cloud
i'm not used to being trapped.

Duftsucht
Clearly a case for a newly invented EU product warning!
Attention, attention! From the side of your wrist a powder storm approaches inexorably ---- wind force 8 ----- just the warning level was increased to Hurricane----- operate the spray button only after careful consideration and with appropriate care!
It is a miracle that the EU has not yet addressed the problem that some fragrances should clearly be accompanied by a note to that effect. And - just as with the basic data protection regulation, which costs me years of my life and MUCH grey hair - the spray button can probably only be released after the prior informed consent of the tester. Perhaps a double opt-in is also necessary or a new click on: I have read and understood the warnings and insist at my own risk that I push the spray button all the way down or something similar.... One sees, the DSGVO pursues me also already into my smell life!
So, my dears: That's exactly what I did when I tested Teint de Neige. Press the spray button all the way down. And because I flinched reflexively, as the Dufthurricane, no way! Tornado reached my nose, just a second sprayer just beside the first one.... There I was sitting on my sofa, a little stunned, trying to wade the powder clouds away in front of my nose so far that I could see the slightly tortured faces of my husband and sons again. Oha, one question after the impact of the scent bomb in our living room is definitely finally answered: This is NO scent for men... Also NO scent for teenagers..... Also NO fragrance for 11 year olds..... Since I realize that in my current olfactory overwhelming state I am an imposition on chip-eating, soccer-looking male beings, I retire to the next room with a book and a glass of wine to test my scent in peace.
I described the start in a very dissipated way - unfortunately, I can't say anything at all about individual fragrance components, because it was really an all-consuming powder cloud that attacked us. After a good hour, in which I breathe increasingly shallower, I actually discover that "Teint de Neige" really smells like flowers (I don't want to use the word "smells" at this point yet...). And a flower here has its trousers on, the sceptre in her hand, the crown on her head, swings the whip and has the supreme command over all the other little flowers, which shyly and submissively wear her royal cape and strew small plucked petals at her feet: HELIOTROP. His name may only be written in capital letters, but should NEVER be pronounced. This still strengthens Him and His power will grow and He will be the ruler over all the scents of the world...... Okay, you notice that my brain is still powdery.... and the last page of my book I have already read five times or so because "Teint de Neige" distracts me so much.
Jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang? Paah, these losers are not really allowed to play here, but only to applaud the MASTER from the edge of the playing field admiringly. But since ER is also bored to play with himself in the long run, he has waved MOSCHUS and VANILLE to his side. And there they are playing and playing and playing and playing ........ and at some point I am so exhausted by this exhausting perfume test that I fall asleep peacefully. But the next morning, oh yes, a miracle happened overnight. "Teint de Neige" is floating around me and has become a fluffy, soft, pale pink shimmering powder cloud! And this feminine scent veil, which does not correspond at all to my other scent preferences, pleases me extremely and accompanies me (also after a shower!) still several hours.
I don't like to say it and you mustn't tell my men: As soon as I have taken enough courage, I will repeat the test with a mini spray....

The return to innocence
This perfume was my second love after 'l'instant magic'.And I think it is a'must' for all those who love powdery/sweet-powdery perfumes.At the beginning what you smell only is powder/baby talc but not in a cheap way.Very soon appear the rose, the heliotrope, the musk, the sugar.. and the perfume becomes sweet and delicious.It is extremely longlasting.I can't say it is a sensual fragrance but it is a very elegant,feminine, very white aldehydic soapy musky perfume.The perfect skin scent for a woman to get married!!

Extraordinarily strong smell
Gracious me but this is strong. Thick gusts of Pot Pourri furniture polish, liberal dustings of every perfumed talcum powder on the market mingled with great baskets of richly floral soap assault the senses. Something incredibly powerful, sweet, soapy, musky suffocates. The whole gets stronger as the hours pass. I find it difficult to imagine how so much smell can be wedged into such a tiny little drop.

I tried it several times over the course of a couple of months and each time it sucker punched me with its strength. The tiniest of dabs was too, too much.

Not a horrible smell by any stretch of the imagination - just so much of it.

Decant Eau de Toilette circa 2010/2011

Majestic!
Teint de Neige is a really nice “white” musky-aldehydic soapy scent floating in a plushy, dusty cloud of talc, with Oriental notes of tonka, spices, amber, vanilla, a powdery and graceful accord of flowers with a prominent pollen-like note of heliotrope. Warm and cozy, and quite superior quality-wise to many other Oriental “white-sweet” scents. The texture here is thick, rich, deep, smelling round and clean – I bet Villoresi (which for long time has been a great, honest and professional nose) used excellent ingredients here. I really enjoy the golden exoticism blended with a mellow, soapy and “chic” feel of warmth - feels like being in the coziest bath tub in the world. Despite being soft and sweet, is not exactly a discreet scent, so I’d use it more as a “comfort scent” at home; people around you may not enjoy its quite powerful sweet-Oriental projection. It’s refined, just a bit bold for a while. After a couple of hours it turns towards soapy-pollen notes of flowers, becoming a bit more grey, dusty, dry, with a more prominent presence of amber, slightly melancholic and pleasantly “outdated” too (the camphoraceous aftertaste of white musks plus aldehydes, I guess), always with exotic hints of tonka. Shortly just a bit less plushy and sweet than the opening. Long-lasting, mellow drydown with mostly talc-soapy-ambery notes. Graceful and refined. I thought of Jaipur Homme at some points. Really nice!

7,5-8/10

NikolinaNikolina 6 years ago
The most powdery perfume, baby powder, lovely, many people ask which perfume you have?

by MadameLegras
by Infinite
by EauMySoul
by EauMySoul
by 07012000
...um ihn zu mögen, sollte man Puderdüfte lieben
by LuckyLisa
Frohe Ostern! ;):)
by Süchtig
by Süchtig

Popular Lorenzo Villoresi

Teint de Neige (Eau de Parfum) by Lorenzo Villoresi Mare Nostrum - Aura Maris by Lorenzo Villoresi Acqua di Colonia by Lorenzo Villoresi Iperborea by Lorenzo Villoresi Patchouli (Eau de Toilette) by Lorenzo Villoresi Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Lorenzo Villoresi Atman Xaman (Eau de Parfum) by Lorenzo Villoresi Musk (Eau de Toilette) by Lorenzo Villoresi Piper Nigrum by Lorenzo Villoresi Yerbamate by Lorenzo Villoresi Vintage Collection - Ylang Ylang by Lorenzo Villoresi Dilmun by Lorenzo Villoresi Vintage Collection - Sandalo by Lorenzo Villoresi Alamut (Eau de Toilette) by Lorenzo Villoresi Spezie by Lorenzo Villoresi Vetiver by Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige (Profumo) by Lorenzo Villoresi Kamasurabhi (Eau de Toilette) by Lorenzo Villoresi Incensi by Lorenzo Villoresi Atman Xaman (Eau de Toilette) by Lorenzo Villoresi