Lann-Aël (2007)

Lann-Aël by Lostmarc'h

Lann-Aël is a popular perfume by Lostmarc'h for women and was released in 2007. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is still in production.

Apple, Buckwheat, Grain, Milk, Powdery notes, Vanilla

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 24.11.2019.

7.5 5.0 5.0 9.0/10

My Oven is Cold and Dirty, Yet A Warm Apple Pie is Baking
Lann-Ael is the perfect Autumnal Scent in my opinion. It is cozy, spicy yet soft and gently sweetened, not cloying. It Starts off in the first few minutes like Burberry for Women Classic, but without the pears and more forward cooked apple and stewed peach notes (in their own natural juices, not in a heavy syrup) surrounded by a gentle vanilla musk and milky base. Some may perceive this as a buckwheat note, but since I eat buckwheat cereal fairly frequently, I have to say, I don't sense it in here. Instead, I submit that there is a delectable cinnamon vanilla spice note with a golden brown warm, pastry crust accord, all very naturally done-bravo! This definitely reminds me of a delicious apple pie baking in the oven. It is warm and as it heats up on my skin is gives a delicate spicy skin scent with a touch of cloves and clean musk. This is the perfect fruit-fly catching, snuggle-inducing, cozy fireside attractant scent...I would imagine that when layered with the matching shower gel and body lotion, this last for 12-16 hours. Alone- it is about 3-4 hours of yumminess. In truth, I am sample this again after many years because I remember it was one of only 3-4 fragrances that ever caused people to follow me around trying to get in close for an extra sniff and also very positive snuggling responses from the kitties, puppies and DH. They just want to gobble me up! Now I have entirely forgotten how dirty I left the kitchen and I no longer feel guilty for not actually making that apple pie tonight...this stuff is great!
7.5 5.0 7.5 7.0/10

Warmly bitter and comforting
The first sniff... those delicious fried sweet noddles! It took a few minutes till Lann-Ael could be evaluated as perfume.
Buckwheat and grain gave an order to the olfactory to send and order to the brain to send an order to the feet and hands to obtain chocolate corn flakes ASAP!
Generously dosed milk makes a fragrance very comforting and motherly, the same happened to LANN-AEL, which does not mean, that it would be unwearable for men. I do not know where the delicate bitterness is coming from, but the apple gives a breezy liveliness to this gourmand scent. Do not try to quarrel after donning LANN-AEL, and prepare with chocolate :-)

by Zora
by tIgerknurren
by Malaga
by Malaga

Popular Lostmarc'h

Aôd by Lostmarc'h L'Eau de L'Hermine by Lostmarc'h Aël-Mat by Lostmarc'h Din Dan by Lostmarc'h Iroaz by Lostmarc'h No. 3 - Bushman's Candle du Nababeep & Encens d'Arabie Heureuse by Lostmarc'h Atao by Lostmarc'h L'Eau du Dimanche (Eau de Toilette) by Lostmarc'h No. 2 - Vanille Verte de Sava & Osmanthus de Sichuan by Lostmarc'h No. 1 - Jasmin du Tamil Nadu & Mimosa du Khémisset by Lostmarc'h L'Eau du Marin by Lostmarc'h L'Eau du Dimanche (Eau de Cologne) by Lostmarc'h