Le Jour se Lève (2018)

Le Jour se Lève by Louis Vuitton
Bottle Design: Marc Newson

Le Jour se Lève is a new perfume by Louis Vuitton for women and was released in 2018. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Italian mandarin, Blackcurrant, Jasmine sambac, Peony, Osmanthus, Musk, Frankincense

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 18.01.2019

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 9.5/10
Greatly helpful Review
What does he have that others don't?
probably nothing. And yet.
Actually, I wanted to go into town to test the new Guerlain scent meteorites. Spray on the back of the hand and let work. Yes, yes, quite nice. Wait and see.
Take a lap, see what else is worth striving for. Louis Vuitton, look in, look and sniff around, it costs nothing.
And I didn't know the scents either. All sniffed through, OK, they're not all bad. And then it was the new guy's turn. Oops, he's got something, he has to be on the skin.
On one hand still the meteorites, on the other the new ones. Back out, let it work. From minute to minute the hand went more and more and more to the nose. What does he have that others don't. I don't know, probably nothing, and yet I had to get back in.
Here I am again and would like to buy this fragrance. The lady looked at me and said very friendly: Sorry, all sold out. But we ordered again. OK, I'll call you when he gets back. No sooner said than done. Two weeks later I returned to the city, because the scent didn't let me go. Yeah, he'd be available again. Back to the city and straight to the Louis Vuitton. I'd like that scent. And the nice lady again, oh, sorry all gone. Nope, right? Now I've called all the time. She looked again. Oh, they're lucky. There's one left. Never before has a fragrance been as desirable as this one. A real hit with us.
Looks like it is. At least with the ladies in Zurich. I had mine now, finally.

Tangy tangerine with sour berries. Lovely but fresh. And very soon, my beloved peony will be in the mix. I don't see that much of jasmine. The fragrance becomes a little warmer without losing its light, beery-sour freshness in the background. The incense muffles the whole thing a little at the end, even if it seems very restrained to me.

Whether the fragrance is worth the expensive fun, everyone must decide for themselves. And although the Sillage could be stronger for me, I have not regretted having taken this treasure.
A very nice summer companion, especially if you love the berry freshness, the peony and can do without the vanilla.

by Zora
by Zora
by sebjar
by sebjar

Popular Louis Vuitton

Mille Feux by Louis Vuitton Matière Noire by Louis Vuitton Contre Moi by Louis Vuitton Dans la Peau by Louis Vuitton Turbulences by Louis Vuitton Nouveau Monde by Louis Vuitton Rose des Vents by Louis Vuitton Sur la Route (2018) by Louis Vuitton Apogée by Louis Vuitton Au Hasard by Louis Vuitton Orage by Louis Vuitton Le Jour se Lève by Louis Vuitton Attrape-Rêves by Louis Vuitton L'Immensité by Louis Vuitton Ombre Nomade by Louis Vuitton je tu il by Louis Vuitton Sur la Route (1925) by Louis Vuitton Heures d'Absence by Louis Vuitton Réminiscences by Louis Vuitton Eau de Voyage by Louis Vuitton