Mille Feux 2016

Mille Feux by Louis Vuitton
Bottle Design Marc Newson
Mille Feux is a popular perfume by Louis Vuitton for women and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-leathery. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

LeatherLeather RaspberryRaspberry Osmanthus absoluteOsmanthus absolute IrisIris SaffronSaffron

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 11.09.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is French actress Léa Seydoux.

1 in-depth fragrance description
My favorite perfume for 4 years
This fragrance has thrilled me from the beginning. Probably it is because he somehow smells like a Louis Vuitton Boutique - or a new handbag. For this I have unfortunately a weakness.
For me, this perfume is very special, the smell is, despite the initially somewhat dominant leather note yet very pleasant and feminine- probably thanks to the raspberry, which comes through well later. For me a perfect combination. I've worn this fragrance almost exclusively as my signature scent (without knowing what that is) for an incredible 4 years. Lately, however, I've become a bit unfaithful to it, as there are other nice fragrances after all. At the moment, its sister "Le jour se leve" is a strong competitor. Mille Feux is more a fragrance for autumn and winter, although I have worn it all year round. In any case, I will always love Mille Feux and refill it as soon as I can go into the boutique again...

Long Ago Journeys
This is the first of the new Vuittons I tested and for me it was a shocker. I don't know how they did it, but this is the smell of steamer trunks, of wardrobes loaded onto pullman cars and the decks of ocean liners, ladies in fur standing at railings, waiting for the ship to sail. I can see my Grand Aunt's luggage, all packed, ready to take her who knows where and I, a toddler, crawling in among her pretty things before the trunks were closed. True, there's raspberry here and osmanthus and iris, saffron, leather of course, but this is the scent of someone leaving who loved me long ago.

Images

6 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Louis Vuitton

Imagination by Louis Vuitton Ombre Nomade by Louis Vuitton Afternoon Swim by Louis Vuitton Les Sables Roses by Louis Vuitton Nouveau Monde by Louis Vuitton Orage by Louis Vuitton Sur la Route by Louis Vuitton L'Immensité by Louis Vuitton On The Beach by Louis Vuitton Cactus Garden by Louis Vuitton Matière Noire by Louis Vuitton City of Stars by Louis Vuitton Au Hasard by Louis Vuitton Sun Song by Louis Vuitton Contre Moi by Louis Vuitton Attrape-Rêves by Louis Vuitton California Dream by Louis Vuitton Cœur Battant by Louis Vuitton Dans la Peau by Louis Vuitton Météore by Louis Vuitton