Ombre Nomade 2018

Ombre Nomade by Louis Vuitton
Bottle Design Marc Newson
Top 31 in Unisex Perfume
Ombre Nomade is a popular perfume by Louis Vuitton for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is smoky-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

OudOud
BenzoinBenzoin
FrankincenseFrankincense
RaspberryRaspberry

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 17.09.2021.

Fie went into fie
Have me full of expectations had ordered a sample. Directly sprayed and thought first oh no or, first smelled like a mixture of la yuqawam and shaghaf oud. In the moment I was first clear ne that is not for me, but as I have smelled several times over time on my arm, I began to feel the fragrance as very noble. So I took the 2 fragrances mentioned above and compared them. That's when I realized that ombre nomade is on a completely different level in terms of quality. Suddenly ON had nothing more to do with the two, I smell very noble leather which is not disturbing but very pleasant to a beautiful rose / raspberry note. Since I can not stand rose actually at all I am very surprised how pleasant it is with ON. On the whole just a noble well put together fragrance. So things like cowshed etc are just out of the question for me, really don't understand how people come up with this. I don't think there is much to say about the performance. Statement of a work colleague: " I smell you despite ffp2 mask from far away". The price is already very brutal but somewhere also justified, if one considers what the smell offers one. Who is curious must definitely test ON.
I quit in 2011..
... with smoking :)

And then came ON and it can be defined by me most likely as 'smoky fruit basket'. An indescribable fragrance that people respond to and has a high recognition value.
I see it more on a man though, although before I wore it for the first time I thought otherwise.
Who does not know him, but has a desire for something special should definitely test ON.
Not suitable for warmer days, but fortunately ( to be able to wear him more often) are the anyway become rarer :)

I hope I could motivate future ON- friends :)
Ischgelroi
I can't understand the good reviews....
I received my bottling of Ombre Nomade yesterday. I was really very excited about the fragrance. Actually, I wanted to order even blindly a bottle, fortunately I have not done so. Ombre Nomade is the flagship of the Louis Vuitton perfume line. The reviews are quite very good here on Parfumo, which also led me to have high expectations of the fragrance. Of course, it can now be said here at this point, the assessment is only bad because the expectations were set too high. Here I must intervene in this case immediately, because with me it has simply not clicked in the head, so that I buy this fragrance. Since it is first completely irrelevant what my expectations were, it counts for me only the fragrance experience.
Ombre Nomade is a gentle oriental fragrance for me: I smell mainly two notes of benzoin and raspberry, this bothers me already, because there are much more complex fragrances in this direction, which are usually also cheaper. Oud and incense I also smell but only in the background. Oud but even more than the incense. I find in this fragrance direction La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi offers me more for around 60€. Ombre Nomade is also a little too standing in the top note for me, but since this is only 5 minutes so this does not bother me so much. For me, Ombre Nomade just doesn't reflect the scent description from the Louis Vuitton website, which also annoyed me because the scent is said to have incredible complexity there. The next point is the price. Unfortunately, I see there simply no 315 € for 100 Ml fragrance.

Ombre Nomade is certainly great for beginners in the niche world, or all those who want to move in the oriental direction, but as soon as you have tested numerous oriental fragrances dwindles the enthusiasm for Ombre Nomade, because this can not keep up with complex fragrances such as Nabeel Dubai, Ensar Oud, Taif Al-Emarat, etc.. Unfortunately, but for me but La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi has more depth than Ombre Nomade, which has led to me in my head to say: Ombre Nomade I buy certainly not.

I would like to talk here of course no one Ombre Nomade, but for me as a person who has already tested some in this direction is Ombre Nomade not good enough.

The durability but leaves nothing to be desired Ombre Nomade was over 16 hours on my skin to smell and the silage is very strong for a good 5 hours, only after a little over 10 hours this goes back to an arm's length and after about 13 hours Ombre Nomade is skin tight.
RaoulDuke
He who walks with you in the shadows
Shadow, darkness, warmth, security.

This scent is the epitome of a single emotion for me. He highlights for me a state of well-being in their own skin and lets me fall back into this feeling with each Erhaschen the sillage. A true ego boost that rests on your shoulder like a protective hand and lets you get it all done. You just want to like smelling yourself and realize what you have on your side. Like a faithful companion, he follows you even for days on your clothes and helps you to already worn even after washing to be able to make out as a chosen garment.

The faithful companion begins heavenly fruity and then runs in a smoky desert of masculine wood and sweetish resin. The strength here lies for me personally definitely in the fact that I would wear the fragrance at any time of year and any occasion, precisely because he puts positive emotions in my head and oriental fragrances were made yes quite for the heat.

For me, Louis Vuitton has brought out a masterpiece here, which I have not experienced so yet, despite the comparisons to Tuscan Leather. The price is more than high, but for this wonderful partner on the side absolutely worthwhile.
Deniz21
I don't know what to say...
For me it is one of the best fragrances of recent years.

So ready :D

Well ok, I'll write a little more.

Ombre Nomade. Was long time a fragrance I because of the too high prices (that I think by the way still, although I love him, but more than 2.50 € for the ml should but actually no perfume may cost, for me personally)

But how did I now but to the fragrance?

I had a sharing with On The Beach and have thought I choose ON as a free sample. Both came naturally, and a few days later I tried the sample.

What struck me first was the strength, so no kidding I think it's one of the strongest scents I have, maybe Grand Soir is similarly potent in the opening. But the durability of ON is on me, however, longer.

It's nice and fruity and dry in the opening. i think i get some rose too, but it's not a classic rose oud combo. It's much deeper than that. It's masculine, brash, showy, it's a confidence booster.
The opening is at least a 9

The first time I wore it, I have to say that it was slightly stale. But that went away more and more. Until it disappeared completely at some point.

What I like most is this dry, smoky and at the same time fruity, sexy, oud and leather combo.

I smell the raspberry more and more later on, it becomes more fruity for me.
Would I with a 8,5 Bewerten

In the drydown I get then again more smoke and oud, the fruit disappears and in the drydown he is also the least unisex, rather masculine.
Also again a 9 in the drydown.

How he arrives I could already experience a few times, he came with men always excellent, he triggered each time even something fascination, how strong he was without becoming penetrating. He actually pleased everyone.

Even FFP2 masks don't itch ON.

With women, I could not test him unfortunately yet.

As a conclusion for me, after my 10ml filling of the dear Raz emptied very quickly, and one rather wins the lottery than to get hold of a restflakon in the souk, I have ordered a 100ml flakon at LV. Yes he is as good as many say, evtl even a little better.

I could not start with many fruit, leather, oud scents much Tuscan Leather Eau de Parfum Godolphin but this one hit directly in the black, it sounds really a bit cheesy but the perfume is really this bad boy, the black sheep of the family. He falls on no matter where you are, and that's good :D

Wear can actually everyone who would like to stand out, I like this kind of hopefully ;) always positive provocation on my fellow men.

I would not wear him but at an office job, in midsummer also not and for the gym I prefer to take something fresh.
Otherwise, take it whenever you feel like it.

But just no blind buy, rather sign up for one of the 15 active ON sharings :D and get some ml beforehand.
Thanks for reading

LG Deniz

Romantic animal
I finally got myself a bottling of this fragrance after smelling it for the first time on a friend about 1 1/2 years ago. In my head I had only a strong smoky note, paired with another, rather untypical fragrance. Then when the bottling arrived and I smelled it I immediately recognized what fascinated me so much about this fragrance at the time: a smoky rose!

Compared to many other users I perceive the raspberry unfortunately hardly, however, the combination of rose and the strong incense is the purest revelation. The raspberry I could only imagine as a wild raspberry, so rather restrained instead of overly sweet smelling.

H/S of Ombre Nomade are so strong that a single spray is enough to please not only yourself for 10+ hours, but also those around you. Statement of my friends: your perfume is really unique and still fills the whole room at the end of the evening! (By the way, the fragrance came in my tests consistently well received, both by women and men)

I would describe the scent progression here as very linear, apart from a brief incense overload in the first 5-10 minutes. After that, incense and rose are present in a very balanced ratio and do not say goodbye even for now. On clothing, the fragrance lasts for days, so here you should be careful and possibly be aware that you can not wear the garment from the previous evening, for example, again in the office, without having washed it first.

Which brings us to the application: For me, the fragrance is perfect for an evening with friends / in the club. For's office I find him definitely too loud. The season is here for my taste no matter, although there are certainly people who find the fragrance for very warm days as too strong. Whether the fragrance suits you, of course, you have to decide for yourself, but I definitely see him on extroverted people.

Finally, I must say that even the price / performance ratio does not disappoint me, because you need much less of the fragrance than this is often the case with other colleagues in cheaper price ranges.

Conclusion: If you like to stand out and look for a uniquen fragrance romantic animalic therefore comes, then you should definitely try Ombre Nomade once.
The Terminator
When I think of Tom Ford's "Ombre Leather", I have images of the interior of a noble coupe in full leather equipment before my eyes. If I smell the "Ombre Nomade", images of Arnold Schwarznegger's in "Terminator 2" shoot directly into my head including "I want your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle!", which then disappears with sunglasses and cool face on the motorcycle on the highway towards the desert of the sinking sun. Of course with squealing smoking tires! It is a fragrance that polarizes. I suspect either with admiration or rejection.

The opening was 0 to 100 and pure scheduling. There was no time to prepare. First the very strong smoky component in combination with the leather. This is probably created by the benzoin. Benzoin can in pure form alone sometimes a little smell like burnt tires or even chemical (what "lucky" in his statement probably also meant with new air mattress). But this settles quickly.

After about 1 hour, he became a little tamer. The raspberry was the next thing opened up to me including delicious woody undertone. This remains then also very long so.

The incense I personally do not smell out. However, I can say this: have different incense here and the varieties are different as day and night. Some varieties are very tart, another neutral and again another very citrus (Olibanum Aden for example).

Definitely a very interesting fragrance, of which I myself still do not quite know what to think of it. But one thing is certain: I just can not stop to smell it!
Whew...
What can you say? Definitely H/S are the most blatant thing I've ever experienced. After 10 hours the scent is still room filling. I personally like the scent a lot, my wife does not. She smells incense with stale. And this is where the problem comes in. It seems there are only 2 groups. Those who love it and those who say it stinks. You get a lot of mixed feedback. I've heard the word stall more than once now. On the other hand, complete strangers come up to you and praise you and ask effusively what a beautiful scent it is. Blind purchase I would definitely exclude. First check and if the fragrance appeals to you, you can also invest the 315 euros, because as I said, H / S are just madness
An absolute board!
Servus together,
to all those who are considering this sick fragrance to buy it! You will not regret it clear are 315 € for the 100ml variant a lot of money! But it is worth it, alone the durability and sillage this fragrance offers is no longer normal. If you are a lover of oriental fragrances, then you should not miss this fragrance! In the beginning, this fragrance smells a little like smoky leather and in the dry-down I perceive only so right the components oud with a very light raspberry.
On the subject of performance, this fragrance lasts easily the whole day on the skin and on the clothes even up to a week which is already statement enough for me. And on the subject of sillage you are perceived positively in any case (by women and men)! An example from my everyday life, when I meet with friends and I open the car door they perceive the fragrance as if I would stand next to them, I am always told! Only you must not overdo it with the application maximum 2-3 sprays are enough! Almost forgotten what also the fewest know is that you can refill the empty bottle in selected LV stores with a so-called fragrance fountain for 190 € the 100ml ;)
I hope I could move you to buy this insanely great fragrance or to test it first!
Really that good?
I have read very many reviews, videos, posts / seen in which this perfume was praised to the skies. To satisfy my curiosity u make myself a picture of the fragrance, I ordered a sample. I have to say, the perfume smells good but does not meet my expectations at all. After all the hype I had hoped for much more. Maybe some will shake their heads when they read this but I think it smells very similar to Oud by Acqua di Parma. Raspberry I smell here also not really out but durability u sillage are 1A!

MariaSMariaS 1 month ago
Nuclear oud!The scent isn’t something new or to say wow,but the overall performance,longevity,sillage & projection are unreal!more masculine
AlimoeAlimoe 2 months ago
One of my favorite fragrance. Very strong and excellent durability!
MrLawmanMrLawman 2 months ago
Masculinity in a bottle: smoky, dark, oudy and leathery.

Beautifully blended with matching bottle color and name.
EstbienlaEstbienla 3 months ago
Well done and of good quality, on the other hand, I do not think there is real Oud, but rather an Oud agreement.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 4 months ago
Initially animalic spicy-fruity, a gently smoky and leathery, oriental floral-woody Fall fragrance, balanced by a warm resinous-woody base.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 9 months ago
Ombre Nomade opens with leather and geranium/rose. I get no raspberry. In the drydown, a beautiful smoky oud. Elegant and powerful scent.

by AlexW
by SteveNomade
by Chris5ch
by Chris5ch

Popular Louis Vuitton

Afternoon Swim by Louis Vuitton Sur la Route by Louis Vuitton Orage by Louis Vuitton Imagination by Louis Vuitton Nouveau Monde by Louis Vuitton Les Sables Roses by Louis Vuitton L'Immensité by Louis Vuitton Au Hasard by Louis Vuitton Mille Feux by Louis Vuitton Matière Noire by Louis Vuitton Contre Moi by Louis Vuitton Cactus Garden by Louis Vuitton Sun Song by Louis Vuitton Dans la Peau by Louis Vuitton On The Beach by Louis Vuitton Cœur Battant by Louis Vuitton Le Jour se Lève by Louis Vuitton California Dream by Louis Vuitton Météore by Louis Vuitton Nuit de Feu by Louis Vuitton