Galaor (2019)

Galaor by Lubin

Galaor is a new and limited perfume by Lubin for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. Limited Edition

Thomas Fontaine

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesMyrrh, Cinnamon, Bulgarian rose
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Peru balsam, Vetiver

Submitted by PanAroma0815, last update on 03.09.2019

9.0 8.0 9.0 8.0/10

Metamorphosis of the Rose
During my weekly walk through my wonderful perfumery I got a happy surprise today - the new limited collection from Lubin, about which I had already read a lot.
After sniffing a few bottles, Galaor was the fragrance I wanted to test first.

During my first breath on the test strip I was almost blown away by fresh bergamot and I have to admit that I was deterred, as I had imagined this fragrance series to be rather oriental, spicy and mediterranean, but by no means citric. I put the scent strip aside and dedicated myself to testing other perfumes. About 5 minutes later I gave the fragrance a new try.

He had undergone such a transformation that he was hardly recognizable! The citric top note had vanished, and before me a deep, warm lake of dark rose and cinnamon spread out. The interplay reminds me of almonds and cherry. Sweet, but still deep and little flowery - a rose full of passion and abysses. Patchouly ground the scent, root the rose in cool, dry soil.

Conclusion: A fragrance with exciting change, profound and beautiful! Unfortunately I can't say anything about Sillage and durability, because I haven't worn it on myself yet.

Popular Lubin

Akkad by Lubin Itasca / Le Vetiver - Itasca by Lubin Idole de Lubin (Eau de Parfum) by Lubin Korrigan by Lubin Black Jade by Lubin Gin Fizz by Lubin Kismet (2016) by Lubin Le Vetiver by Lubin Galaad by Lubin Idole de Lubin (Eau de Toilette) by Lubin Grisette by Lubin epidOr (2017) by Lubin L'Eau Neuve - Figaro by Lubin Upper Ten for Her by Lubin Nuit de Longchamp (2008) (Eau de Parfum) by Lubin L'Eau Neuve by Lubin Upper Ten (2015) by Lubin L de Lubin (Eau de Toilette) by Lubin Princesses de Malabar by Lubin L'Eau Neuve - Inédite by Lubin