Grisette 2015

Grisette by Lubin
Grisette is a popular perfume by Lubin for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesCitrus fruitsCitrus fruits
FrankincenseFrankincense
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwoodCedarwood
MuskMusk
AmbergrisAmbergris
Bourbon vanilla absoluteBourbon vanilla absolute

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.11.2021.

fresh roses for you
It starts with a blast of citrusy freshness with the company of roses. It can be very alluring for those who would love to smell roses a lot. It mellows out to something more powdery, and that citrusy freshness kind of fades out. That floral vibe is present throughout its life.
Final verdict:
If you like fresh floral scents with mellow sweetness, you should try this one for sure. It's a simple scent but well-made and of good quality.
The longevity is on the average side, which is fine for a fresh scent and, I can't be the judge of projection as always from testing from a sample.
P.s: As I always say, test it yourself and be the judge from your own experience without being stuck in the hype train.
Duftsucht
Grisette - the perfect rose for me?
I'm still looking for a rose scent that's 100% mine. The start of Grisette is a hair's breadth away from the end of the test: this fragrance is quite acidic for my nose at the beginning - and at first I'm afraid that it's due to the roses and that this rose fragrance is nothing for me either. But since it is a citric, bitter and astringent acid, luckily I don't give up hope immediately and wait and see what happens next. And lo and behold, after a short time (approx. 30 minutes) a rose appears more and more clearly, which is exactly as I imagine a rose to be: tender, floating, sweet, light-hearted. Nevertheless, Grisette is not a little girl's scent for me, but has something elegant, unexpected in the background. It looks cool and a little distant and a bit harsh. Only a look into the fragrance pyramid lets me assume the combination of iris and incense as responsible. Very beautiful and for me unexpectedly exciting for an otherwise so clear rose fragrance! In the end Grisette becomes again quite classical: woods, musk, very delicate vanilla sweetness remain on my skin.
For me, Grisette is the most beautiful rose fragrance I've ever tested. The first 15 minutes I don't like it so much because of the citric acid, but then it becomes a dream scent for me. Grisette is a delicate veil of fragrance, which has a single, but nevertheless great drop of wormwood: Unfortunately it doesn't last very long with me - after about four hours I can only perceive the scent directly with my nose on my skin.
I'm definitely going to get a bottling from Grisette. I liked the scent so much that I would like to wear it longer - and maybe just spray it after some time.
For all those who have a hard time with rose scents, but like I would like to find one anyway, it is definitely worth testing Grisette!

by Turandot
by Turandot

Popular Lubin

Akkad by Lubin Kismet (2016) by Lubin Itasca / Le Vetiver - Itasca by Lubin Idole de Lubin (Eau de Parfum) by Lubin Le Vetiver by Lubin epidOr (2017) by Lubin Black Jade by Lubin Galaor by Lubin Upper Ten for Her by Lubin Gin Fizz by Lubin Condottiere by Lubin Idole de Lubin (Eau de Toilette) by Lubin Korrigan by Lubin L'Eau Neuve - Inédite by Lubin Galaad by Lubin Sinbad by Lubin L'Eau Neuve - Figaro by Lubin Princesses de Malabar by Lubin Upper Ten (2015) by Lubin Daïmo by Lubin