Grisette (2015)

Grisette by Lubin

Grisette is a popular perfume by Lubin for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCitruses, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Moroccan rose, Bulgarian rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Frankincense
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Musk, Ambergris, Madagascar vanille absolute

Submitted by Michael, last update on 14.10.2019

4.0 6.0 9.0/10

Duftsucht
Grisette - the perfect rose for me?
I'm still looking for a rose scent that's 100% mine. The start of Grisette is a hair's breadth away from the end of the test: this fragrance is quite acidic for my nose at the beginning - and at first I'm afraid that it's due to the roses and that this rose fragrance is nothing for me either. But since it is a citric, bitter and astringent acid, luckily I don't give up hope immediately and wait and see what happens next. And lo and behold, after a short time (approx. 30 minutes) a rose appears more and more clearly, which is exactly as I imagine a rose to be: tender, floating, sweet, light-hearted. Nevertheless, Grisette is not a little girl's scent for me, but has something elegant, unexpected in the background. It looks cool and a little distant and a bit harsh. Only a look into the fragrance pyramid lets me assume the combination of iris and incense as responsible. Very beautiful and for me unexpectedly exciting for an otherwise so clear rose fragrance! In the end Grisette becomes again quite classical: woods, musk, very delicate vanilla sweetness remain on my skin.
For me, Grisette is the most beautiful rose fragrance I've ever tested. The first 15 minutes I don't like it so much because of the citric acid, but then it becomes a dream scent for me. Grisette is a delicate veil of fragrance, which has a single, but nevertheless great drop of wormwood: Unfortunately it doesn't last very long with me - after about four hours I can only perceive the scent directly with my nose on my skin.
I'm definitely going to get a bottling from Grisette. I liked the scent so much that I would like to wear it longer - and maybe just spray it after some time.
For all those who have a hard time with rose scents, but like I would like to find one anyway, it is definitely worth testing Grisette!

by Turandot
by Turandot

Popular Lubin

Akkad by Lubin Itasca / Le Vetiver - Itasca by Lubin Idole de Lubin (Eau de Parfum) by Lubin Korrigan by Lubin Black Jade by Lubin Gin Fizz by Lubin Kismet (2016) by Lubin Le Vetiver by Lubin Galaad by Lubin Idole de Lubin (Eau de Toilette) by Lubin Grisette by Lubin epidOr (2017) by Lubin L'Eau Neuve - Figaro by Lubin Upper Ten for Her by Lubin Nuit de Longchamp (2008) (Eau de Parfum) by Lubin Upper Ten (2015) by Lubin L'Eau Neuve by Lubin L de Lubin (Eau de Toilette) by Lubin Princesses de Malabar by Lubin L'Eau Neuve - Inédite by Lubin