epidOr 2017

Version from 2017
epidOr (2017) by Lubin
7.8 / 10 165 Ratings
epidOr (2017) is a popular perfume by Lubin for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top Notes PlumPlum VioletViolet
Heart Notes Heart Notes Orange blossomOrange blossom JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base Notes SandalwoodSandalwood CedarwoodCedarwood Tonka beanTonka bean VanillaVanilla

Videos
Submitted by Michael, last update on 23.09.2022.

4 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Very helpful Review 13
My 4th favorite season
I'm actually a total fall and winter person. I can't get much beauty out of summer But what I like to do is take walks in nature. Over vast fields of flowers and corn, through forests or around lakes. And EpidOr goes wonderfully with that. For me, the fragrance embodies freedom, the thoughts, happy childhoods, a light breeze around the nose I smell sweet orange blossom, plum and - for whatever reason - grain. I also see a field of poppies before my inner eye. Yes, it simply smells of summer And because I find EpidOr super beautiful and it lifts my spirits, it reconciles me a little with my 4th favourite season.
The durability and sillage are not overwhelming, but well perceptible. Also suitable for a stressful working day to escape to a flower meadow, a cornfield or another beautiful place
Helpful Review 8
A difficult case becomes love
"Epidor" often tested and not understood. Strongly reduced seen and not even in the dream thought of the purchase. Then I found you and regretted the non-made purchase. And now you've disappeared from the sales floor :(
I met the good guy of a grey spring day. Sprayed directly on the wrist and completely disgusted. He smelled sweet to me with a strong note of cat piss. That cat piss! It's happened to me a few times that I was allowed to cheat this note in. Known fragrances loved by many like Amouage "Memoir Woman" or an Amouage Opus (forget which one it was). I don't know which ingredients make me feel the piss-Mochus or incense or the combination of both or something else. I still have to figure that out. But back to the story...
I bought a different scent back then. And get the Epidor original amoeba for free. I've been sniffing this one a couple of times. It attracted me and pushed me back at the same time. Then I took it with me on our Tuscany trip. It was hot in Tuscany at the time - never less than 35 degrees - and one day I cheerfully used my little trout. And she there... it was the right decision. The sun on my skin, the beautiful landscapes around me and "Epidor". How nice it was shown: the piss was gone, the sillage seduced and he created images.
It's human in the scent. For me, the fragrance has a clear, slightly animal touch. I smell and see fresh, sweet pastries and mesh-maybe from the blazing sun of the day heated farmer women in white, fresh-strengthened cotton shirts back from morning field work, freshening up and enjoying holiday. Mochus is beautiful here, I think, and at the same time creates the feeling of the cotton shirt and the heated human skin.
An absolutely stunning fragrance that pulls you into its lane. However for me apparently only at the hot temperatures portable.
Falkon is great and the Sillage and the durability are good: 7-8 hours.
Top Review 17
Ladies in the wheat field!
Today I come to a Lubin fragrance. More or less voluntarily, though...!
Because I got a sample of this fragrance from a perfuma, who prefers to call herself a tasty pastry (you perfumas are all really crazy! :D), and she said that this fragrance would be really great and that I should therefore find it great IN EVERY CASE!!!

See the conditions under which I have to test scents? So I have to find what you think is great great! And woe betide you! And so it goes day after day! *sigh*
:DD

Well, at least the bottle has a curvy shape, so that testing the bottle is a bit more fun when you look at it, because you are somehow reminded of female creatures, right? At least a little! That's how I like to test scents that are forced upon me! Oh man, I'm really a desperate single when I'm comparing flacons to ladies, aren't I? No no no no, don't say anything, be glad that I'm not testing a Gaultier fragrance right now, whose flacons are really a real eye-catcher, mu ha ha ha ha :DD
Bah, I'm talking nonsense again...

Be that as it may, if you are looking for this scent, you may find pictures of wheat. Wheat stands for fertility and prosperity, and it is precisely these things that this fragrance is intended to symbolize, so that it was created to commemorate the harvest season in France at the beginning of the 20th century. Or something like that :))

Well... let's see if you can smell wheat!

The fragrance:
In the beginning I actually smell something like hay and wheat, not really, but it seems that way. In any case, one smells above all Neroli, which becomes increasingly more intensive. Jasmine also makes the fragrance sweeter, although the fragrance initially smells more feminine than unisex. However, it almost seems as if the jasmine disappears quickly and the sweetness then comes more from the musk, even if this should not be listed in the fragrances here. Gradually, more and more fragrances emerge, such as sandalwood, powdery-soft notes and tonka bean.
From the heart note, this springlike aura of standing in a field surrounded by flowers (but also wheat or cereals) can be perceived much better. It is a beautiful and pleasant fragrance, which becomes softer and softer, remains sweetish-floral and at the end gets a nice "shot" of tonka bean with vanilla. In the later basis tonka bean and vanilla become the strongest fragrances. At first, one smells the tonka bean stronger for a while, but even later, this scent gets a little weaker, so that in the very late base, the vanilla is best to smell.
Unfortunately the fragrance remains exclusively feminine in my opinion until the end.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage is okay, so the scent is good to smell. Not at a very long distance, but still, so you don't have to get soo close.
The shelf life is also good and you can smell the fragrance for more than ten hours.

The bottle:
The curved bottle (*sigh* :D) also resembles a cup or vase, is transparent and has no label. The neck is gold plated and you can see the brand name on it. The lid is flat like a disc, yellow and closes the whole thing. Everything looks simple at first sight, but it also looks quite good!

Aaaah,... well, I have to agree with the one pasty perfume from the introduction. The fragrance is actually really great. But unfortunately it has only become something for ladies, because it really smells very feminine. And he smells great, like I said. So great that one would like to eat the fragrance bearer right away, for example on a wheat field (... yes, the fantasies of an eternal single :D),... um... but of course NOT during the harvest time, argh! :DD

Anyway, the fragrance actually has a grain aura, but without directly smelling of wheat, which looks quite nice next to the flowery-sweetish and the vanilla-powdery and soft notes. It radiates a fresh, spring-like aura and therefore naturally fits very well into spring and summer. It comes across well during the day, but with such a fragrance you could also go out very well (to get eaten, for example... *seeeeufz* :D).

In any case it is worth a nose and you should have tried it :)
Very helpful Review 8
Caresses, warms and relaxes
Orange blossom and jasmine are tamed by plum and violet. They do not radiate out into the world, but are warm-floral-powdery, heavy without weighing down and slightly sweet but definitely not sugary. I feel caressed, warmed and relaxed. I can't smell out individual components. I also couldn't make out the woods from the base on any given wear. The vanilla shows up for me after about 4 - 5 hours, while the floral has almost completely retreated. And at the very end, from about the 7 hour I smell the plum from the top note.

I thank AmiS for the testing opportunity.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

3 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Lubin

Kismet (2016) by Lubin Akkad by Lubin Itasca / Le Vetiver - Itasca by Lubin Idole de Lubin (Eau de Parfum) by Lubin Le Vetiver by Lubin Grisette by Lubin Upper Ten for Her by Lubin Black Jade by Lubin Gin Fizz by Lubin Galaor by Lubin Condottiere by Lubin Idole de Lubin (Eau de Toilette) by Lubin Korrigan by Lubin L'Eau Neuve - Figaro by Lubin Galaad by Lubin L'Eau Neuve - Inédite by Lubin Princesses de Malabar by Lubin Sinbad by Lubin Gajah Mada by Lubin Upper Ten (2015) by Lubin