Miss Soprani 2007

Miss Soprani by Luciano Soprani
Controversially Rated Bottle

Miss Soprani is a perfume by Luciano Soprani for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesFreesia, Guava, Mandarin orange, Passion fruit, Sea breeze, Peony, Ylang-ylang
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, West Indian lantana, Magnolia, Lily of the valley, Neroli
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Musk, Blackberry, Oakmoss, Peach, Iris, Vetiver

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 15.06.2020.

Looks is not everything
I cannot refuse a good bargain. Reading a lot of reviews here, I feel that I have many fellow sinners in here ;O) While visiting a perfume shop I came across a booth displaying, among others, Miss Soprani. Not knowing the scent and not being able to try it, since this was the only example they had, I thought, like so many other times: What the heck! I bought it and I have not regretted it. It is not, and will never be, my favourite. But it is a decent scent; a pleasant and a bit anonymous scent that no one will be offended by.
The review is for the edt:
The two major notes are peony and freesia. They both come on strongly from beginning to end and I have severe difficulties in registrering other notes, apart from guava. But it works so well in this scent. The longevity is really good since it lasts more than eight hours on my skin. I actually experienced several people noticing and commenting on what I was wearing, so the sillage is more than an arm’s length. I get loads of compliments when wearing it.
The bottle is what I call a misfit; a scandal; a monster. The bottle itself is anonymous, made of clear glass with a minimalistic swan or the number 2 carved in - but the decoration…? Is it meant to be retro 60s? Is it supposed to signal youth? Is it for tweens? Whatever the message is, I don’t get it. But all-in-all Miss Soprani is a great buy.

by Piapedersen
by Piapedersen

Popular Luciano Soprani

Soprani Uomo (1988) (Eau de Toilette) by Luciano Soprani 2 by Luciano Soprani Luciano Soprani (1987) (Eau de Toilette) by Luciano Soprani Soprani Uomo (2008) by Luciano Soprani Strass by Luciano Soprani Solo Soprani Rose by Luciano Soprani LS (Eau de Toilette) by Luciano Soprani D by Luciano Soprani Donna by Luciano Soprani Uomo by Luciano Soprani Solo Soprani by Luciano Soprani Active pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Luciano Soprani