Lulu Guinness 2003Eau de Parfum

Lulu Guinness (Eau de Parfum) by Lulu Guinness
Lulu Guinness (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Lulu Guinness for women and was released in 2003. The scent is green-citrusy. It is still in production.

Amaryllis, Apple blossom, Clementine, Bellflower, Jasmine, Lily, Lily of the valley, Narcissus, Blackcurrant, Sweet pea

Submitted by Feylamia, last update on 19.01.2019.

Deliciously Green!
Looking at the notes listed for this I thought it might turn out to be a very sweet floral. When I read reviews for it, several people said that lily of the valley was very predominant. I love lily of the valley, but I have many fragrances that feature it, and I wasn't looking for another. Sweet florals don't appeal to me either. However, there were some reviews that stated it wasn't sweet at all. The idea of a perfume made up almost entirely of florals right down to the base was interesting, so I purchased a mini bottle. It was a good buy, because I love this one. It's floral all right, but not sweet in the least, and I don't find the lily of the valley to stand out over any of the other florals. It's very green, and right on the verge of being sharp. Each flower makes it's presence known, yet you really have to pay attention to pick them out individually. All of them come with leaves and stems intact. This is not a soft scent, it shouts out "Hey, I'm a floral" in no uncertain terms. It's full blown bottled springtime!

by pudelbonzo