1000 Kisses Deep (2004)

1000 Kisses Deep by Lush / Cosmetics To Go

1000 Kisses Deep is a perfume by Lush / Cosmetics To Go for women and men and was released in 2004. The scent is fruity-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Mandarin, Osmanthus absolute, Myrrh, Labdanum

Submitted by Ironheart, last update on 26.03.2019.

The fragrance was initially part of the brand B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful, a company that is regarded as "sister company" to Lush. In 2010, the fragrance was incorporated into the Lush range.

7.5 10.0 7.5 8.0/10

Krystall
Overwhelming, gorgeous, comforting and absolutely awful
I can NOT figure this out. I fell completely in love the first time i sniffed it, it was liquid Christmas, oranges (LUSH says it's mandarin- I don't know why it says apricot up here, it does not smell apricot to me) and spices, everything a bit musky. Almost edible, but not quite- it was a deep, comforting scent and I went for the larger atomizer as a compliment to the solid stick I already owned.

But as the days passed I suddenly got aware of the animalic leathery note that is labdanum. Intense, cloying labdanum, sometimes repulsing because of the strongness of the scent (LUSH perfumes has a high content of oils, which I believe is the reason for the scents acting more like parfum than edP, although LUSH doesn't say anything about this). The mandarin note is lying quiet beneath, but the labdanum wall is blocking it from coming up and out.

When it's the right kind of day I love it. When it rains, I tend to love it. When I'm sick I want it as far away as possible- this little fellow almost seeps through his bottle and scents the room!
7.5 10.0 4.0/10

Naked Barbie doll meets Sharpie markers
Is it just me, or does the opening of Lush 1000 KISSES smell like a naked Barbie doll whose clothes have been drawn on with Sharpie markers?

As the perfume settles, I am reminded a bit of Rochas POUPEE. The Sharpie marker fumes disperse, leaving behind a sweet plastic doll.

I'll try this creation again in solid format. Perhaps it will bloom better from that medium...

by Scentist
by Scentist
by Viola8
by Viola8

Popular Lush / Cosmetics To Go

Breath of God (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Karma (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Vanillary (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Lust / Lady Flower (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Dirty (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Smuggler's Soul / The Sandalwood Trail (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go All Good Things (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Sikkim Girls (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go The Smell of Weather Turning (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Tuca Tuca (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Sun (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Imogen Rose (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Rentless (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go American Cream (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Hellstone by Lush / Cosmetics To Go What Would Love Do (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go The Smell of Freedom (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Cardamom Coffee (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Death & Decay (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Furze (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go