Kerbside Violet by Lush / Cosmetics To Go

Sleuth
07.03.2015 - 09:45 PM
Very helpful Review

Hay Bale Violet

While smelling the top notes and the beginning of the heart, the name Kerbside Violet seems very apt. I smell violet and also the smell of what you would expect a kerb on the street to smell like. Like crumbled stone or concrete. This phase could also be described as a rougher lush-ier version of the top & heart notes of G.I.R.L by Pharrell. After 45 or 60 minutes it transforms into a hay smell. I couldn't believe there's no hay in the fragrance notes but that's what I smell. I really see this as a hay fragrance, in good way! Like a hay bale at a farm, warm and slightly biological. I give the scent a 70% score. 60% for sillage, the longevity is acceptable.

Latest Reviews

SleuthSleuth 7 years ago
l'eau de parfum #3 green, green, green and... green - Miller et Bertaux

l'eau de parfum #3 green, green, green and... green It's 'Jardin en Méditerranée' with lemon verbena
This fragrance is basically Un Jardin en Méditerranée by Hermès, with a lot of lemon verbena in the beginning. For about 1,5 hours I get the super fresh and strong lemon verbena. Nice. Then I get the Méditerranée...

SleuthSleuth 7 years ago
Fougère Royale (2010) (Eau de Parfum) - Houbigant

Fougère Royale (2010) (Eau de Parfum) Small review of Fougère Royale extrait de parfum
My sample contains 'extrait de parfum', however the strength is either the same as EdP or at most 25% stronger. My sample is similar to the other reviews. The opening is herbal and smells nice. I don't smell...