Rentless (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go

Rentless (Perfume) is a popular limited perfume by Lush / Cosmetics To Go for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-earthy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production. Limited Edition

Patchouli, Labdanum, Tonka bean, Grapefruit

Submitted by AmyAmy, last update on 12.02.2020.

4.0 10.0 10.0 7.0/10

3lbows
Too much of a good thing.
Do you know that? A new car comes onto the market and you can't get tired of the design. The more often you see the vehicle in traffic, the more common you find it, until you finally don't want to see it anymore.
That's how I've been with Rentless. In the summer I went to the local Lush to try Dirty, after which the salesgirl wanted to give me a hint of "a really great one that I've probably never smelled before". So Rentless on the test strip, sniffed briefly and on. The first impression: dark, liqueurish, earthy, sweet. But no classic gold bar sweetness, or the reservedly flattering sweetness of DHI. No, this is different; clearer, almost cutting, fresher, much fresher. Like Shania Twain's voice, if anyone else knows it. The fragrance is definitely sweet - but it doesn't feel like it at all. But good - Lush is definitely not 08/15, so continue to downtown and wait for the development.
The liqueur evaporates quickly, the grapefruit works its way forward and makes the fresh sweetness more scratchy. Then patchouli and lavender take over, but the mix remains crisply fresh, crisp, in the absence of a better German word. The scent doesn't fade, it stays. After an hour, he still sillies like Duracell from the test strip out of the shirt pocket. At this point my wife persuaded me to go back to the shop and take the 30ml with me. For her, not for me, therefore definitely unisex. But now back to the problem. Durability and Sillage outshine everything, really everything I have experienced so far. Definitely still perceptible on the skin after two days (and showers). On clothes? The shirt with the test strip still smells today... But seriously: Rentless, 2x sprayed on, Mugler, Rabanne, definitely drives everything I was allowed to test so far, against the wall. My wife sprays it on, and the kids don't want to be in her car anymore. Not because it's bad, but who wants to bathe in jelly? All other scent impressions in the surroundings fade. Too much of a good thing, and so I'm afraid the 30ml in this ugly bottle will last another 4, 5 years. Despite his initial affection, his uniqueness and quality, but precisely because of his presence I find Rentless at least in the long run unbearable. This is an experience no perfume affiner would want to miss. But I'd like to meet anyone who wears that signature.
6.0 9.0 10.0 8.0/10

Polyanthes
A slow and strangely enjoyable death by sticky-pine-sap-patchouli. ...
To my nose this is a rich, super-naturalistic fougere with patchouli and other elements combining to stand in for the oakmoss.
A generous dose of sweet and comforting coumarin, plenty of sticky leather labdanum, mossy, very green and woody patchouli, a hint of herbal lavender, a lick of natural liquorice and an uplifting zesty infusion of grapefruit peel.

Rentless reminds me of the aromas of newly sawn pine trees and rubbing my fingers on the gummy underside of freshly unfurled fern leaves.
It's a walk in a slightly surreal evergreen forest, where the dark emerald vegetation crushed underfoot is pungent, sweet and larger than life.

Heady, fulsome, earthy, verdant and bittersweet. I imagine it to have been whipped up by a Shakespearean apothecary.

Tenacious longevity and it is strong, the first time I wore this I overdid it with the spritzing and it nearly killed me - I felt as though the ferns were curling themselves around me, sticking to me, squeezing. The forest floor had taken on a treacly quicksand quality and was sucking me into its green viscous depths.

I really like it.

Amazon1975 57 days ago
A bomb of a fragrance....potent+1
9.0
Trucklady 9 months ago
One spray on the torso and leave it. Carry on with your day.
5.0

by Stromausfall
by Stromausfall
by MrNiceGuy
by MrNiceGuy
by JPhx
by JPhx

Popular Lush / Cosmetics To Go

Breath of God (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Karma (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Vanillary (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Lust / Lady Flower (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Dirty (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Smuggler's Soul / The Sandalwood Trail (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go The Smell of Weather Turning (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go All Good Things (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Sikkim Girls (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Sun (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Tuca Tuca (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Imogen Rose (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go American Cream (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Hellstone by Lush / Cosmetics To Go The Smell of Freedom (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go What Would Love Do? (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Death & Decay (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Furze (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Love (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Cardamom Coffee (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go