Twilight Body Spray

Twilight (Body Spray) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go
Twilight (Body Spray) is a popular perfume by Lush / Cosmetics To Go for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Lavender, Tonka bean, Ylang-ylang

Submitted by Frankie, last update on 22.01.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Twilight (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go, which differs in concentration.

Soft purple clouds,
so it says on the spray bottle. Flacon you can not call this container yes.
I have learned of the fragrance while watching a Youtube video. From alone I would probably not have come to it. Lush was not particularly desirable to me just by their olfactory presence of their stores in various cities. A rainbow of all, predominantly sweet, varieties of scents radiates from them through entire streets. How should one be able to sniff individual products without being overwhelmed by other fragrances? For me unimaginable, so I avoided these shops.

Back to the video. Twilight was described here as a wonderful lavender, sweet fall asleep scent and that's exactly what it is. I already own a Pillowspray from another brand that smells mostly lavender, not sweet, and which I like a lot. Not too long ago I thought sweet scents were not mine, but far from it. Sweet is great, it just can't be too sweet and there have to be other components. Conclusion for me: I like sweet and I love lavender. So the cleaning bottle had to be here and was ordered blindly.

Twilight now begins directly with a wonderful lavender note, as if you hold your nose directly in one of these bushes that has just reached the zenith of its bloom. After a few minutes, this vanilla tonka bean joins the sweet comes along and the lavender takes something the harsh note. I don't smell any ylang-ylang. Maybe my nose isn't trained well enough or the other two scent impressions are too prominent. I also do not care, I find Twilight in its entirety just wonderful.

I actually use Twilight mostly in the evening and often give it a spray on my bed as well. Right at the beginning, it also spreads throughout the room. In the morning I can perceive him on skin and fabric still clearly, of course, much more discreet.

Whether he works? No idea, I actually always fall asleep well and quickly. :-D He gives me but definitely a secure and warm feeling.

But there is unfortunately also negative to report. The bottle, the bottle, however...beautiful it is not I find. About it I can but still overlook due to the beautiful fragrance, worse I find the spray head or should I say nozzle. Simply too coarse, it comes out too much at once and the sprayed area is downright wet. Too bad! One could definitely misuse the "bottle" after emptying and fill a glass or bathroom cleaner. Missing only the conversion of the nozzle to spray foam. ;-)
Nevertheless, I would repurchase it, but in the warm summer months prefer my Pillowspray.
Time for me...
Imagine , it has all become too much for you and you need time just for you ! The fragrance packs my bags, takes me to the airport and directly to my lonely house in the mountains in Croatia. Now I am there ... the lavender bushes around me comfort and calm me! The warm sun kisses and hugs me and I sit in peace on the terrace looking at the sea and drinking the most delicious milk/vanilla/cream cocoa drink!

This is this fragrance

by FrauLohse
by FrauLohse
by Supi
by Supi

Popular Lush / Cosmetics To Go

Lord of Misrule (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go The Smell of Weather Turning (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Breath of God (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go American Cream (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Smuggler's Soul / The Sandalwood Trail (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Twilight (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Rose Jam (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go All Good Things (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go What Would Love Do? (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Karma (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Rentless (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Butterball (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Dirty (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Pansy (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Sikkim Girls (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Icon (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go The Bug by Lush / Cosmetics To Go I'm Home (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Dear John (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go The Smell of Freedom (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go