Cocktail 2004 Perfume

Cocktail (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go
7.5 / 10 16 Ratings
Cocktail (Perfume) is a perfume by Lush / Cosmetics To Go for women and men and was released in 2004. The scent is fruity-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.
BergamotBergamot JasmineJasmine LavenderLavender RoseRose SandalwoodSandalwood Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Submitted by Ironheart, last update on 13.06.2022.
The fragrance was initially part of the brand B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful, a company that is regarded as "sister company" to Lush. In 2010, the fragrance was incorporated into the Lush range.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Heady Floral Unisex
I bought this for the ylang ylang. Big fan of this heady floral fragrance. This fragrance is unisex. Only thing is I can only smell it for the first hour or two and then it becomes a skin scent. I’m not a sissy sprayer either… it’s like 12 sprays. Oh well still great for warm days! I give this a 7/10 because of the lack of performance. The scent is awesome but not enough longevity for me.

Lavender Magic Markers
Sometimes I wonder whether I'll ever finish sniffing my way through the house of Lush. And the answer is: No! Only yesterday I read that they are about to release twelve (count 'em, 12) new "perfumes". The scare quotes are entirely intentional.

With a lavender bath on the horizon, I decided to ferret through my box of Lush samples (they are kept in quarantine, all alone...) for something containing lavender. There it was in bold white on black: lavendula angustifolia, the SECOND ingredient listed (right after alcohol), on the label for Lush COCKTAIL.

So, yes, lavender looms large and loud--no surprise there. But far more remarkable to my nose are the strong magic marker facsimile fumes which emerge within a couple of minutes after applying this "perfume". Wow, this smells great--but only because I love the scent of magic markers. I was always a prime candidate for toxic fume addiction--from glue, markers, aerosol cans, gasoline nozzles, or whatever--but fortunately I was protected by my limited access to such things.

Here the moment of magic marker sniffing has been captured in a vial for me by Simon, as if by design, knowing as he must by now how I feel about him, the no-holds-barred mixed essential oil man.

Thank you, Simon!

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

6 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Lush / Cosmetics To Go

Twilight (Body Spray) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Lord of Misrule (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Turmeric Latte (Body Spray) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go The Smell of Weather Turning (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go American Cream (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Rose Jam (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go What Would Love Do? (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Breath of God (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Twilight (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Shade (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go All Good Things (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Smuggler's Soul / The Sandalwood Trail (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Dirty (Body Spray) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Rentless (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Karma (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Pansy (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Dirty (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Devil's Nightcap / Agglestone by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Confetti by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Sikkim Girls (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go