Two More Hearts by Lush / Cosmetics To Go

Two More Hearts is a new and limited perfume by Lush / Cosmetics To Go for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Limited Edition

Ylang-ylang, Rose absolute, Jasmine absolute, Sandalwood, Sicilian lemon, Vanilla

Submitted by AmyAmy, last update on 10.06.2019

8.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Spektrum
have a heart for him, he pleases
I ordered it blind, unfortunately it is online-exclusive. I like the scent of ylang-ylang a lot, but I haven't had a perfume that has this oil as its theme yet.

Immediately after spraying on it became clear that this is again a very potent scent - intense and long-lasting.
At the beginning you can smell Ylang-Ylang and a good, strong lemon, which are soon surrounded by (probably artificial) vanilla. This vanilla is not just vanillin, but its own creamy vanilla mixture, a chemical substructure. It makes the fragrance so potent, on the other hand it covers and connects the other ingredients with each other, so that a uniform fragrance develops quite quickly, which I personally don't like very much. But most people don't like the pure smell of ylang-ylang at all, for them it might be better.
The lemon later becomes lemon cake-like in the vanilla mixture. Also the typical pleasing creamy rose-vanilla chord is smellable. I think I would like the fragrance better without the rose, it takes away the ylang-ylang's typical, not quite so pleasing, nature. Jasmine only comes through later and I can't smell sandalwood, although according to the INCI list it contains more than lemon oil.

I like the perfume, but it's not quite the ylang-ylang - full on the twelve - mixture as hoped. It is definitely only feminine and much more pleasing than many other lush fragrances. I also like to lay it out with "Mandorla".

It's not as if I haven't already tried to mix such a fragrance myself - the oil is also relatively inexpensive, even if you don't buy it from Müller or any other company, but as high-quality fractions extra-bio or complete. But in a mixture, e.g. only with citrus, it loses its flowery, heavy charisma