Confetti by Lush / Cosmetics To Go
Confetti is a perfume by Lush / Cosmetics To Go for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is powdery-green. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Emma Dick

Violet leaf, Sandalwood, Coffee, Pear, Rose

Submitted by AmyAmy, last update on 12.12.2020.

This fragrance is sold exclusively at the Lush Perfume Library in Florence, Italy.

Nefretem
Behind the house where the violets bloom
We perfume addicts are a very special species...do you know when you have to have a fragrance because you have never smelled anything like it? ....not that you like it or even want to wear it but simply because you want to have it in your collection like Grenouille! That's how I felt with Confetti... I love it when perfumes take me away, pictures awaken a story! The prelude is shrill and I can't think of another word for it ! Green and powdery ...and then comes this dusty flowery violet scent like from my childhood ...the one on the little hill right behind the house ...I remember when I was a child kneeling in front of it and sniffing those little purple flowers. My mom brews a mocha coffee and brings it out on the porch. The scent is carried to me by a warm summer breeze and mixes with my violet world...on the way to the veranda a little breeze of the little rosebuds blows towards me... I found this memory in the bottle and I won't give it away anymore!

Popular Lush / Cosmetics To Go

Lord of Misrule (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Twilight (Body Spray) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go The Smell of Weather Turning (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Breath of God (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go American Cream (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Smuggler's Soul / The Sandalwood Trail (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Twilight (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Rose Jam (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go All Good Things (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go What Would Love Do? (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Karma (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Rentless (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Butterball (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Dirty (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Pansy (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Sikkim Girls (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Icon (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go The Bug by Lush / Cosmetics To Go I'm Home (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Dear John (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go