Junk (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go
Junk (Perfume) is a new and limited perfume by Lush / Cosmetics To Go for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still in production. Limited Edition

Emma Dick

Sicilian lemon, Green mandarin, Rosemary, Sage, Blackcurrant

Submitted by AmyAmy, last update on 15.09.2020.

SignoraPaola
Not junk but a Ricola herb candy:-D
This was my first thought when I greedily unpacked the bottle and sniffed at it. But first in order...
I strolled with men through the city centre and boiling hot I remembered that I still wanted to go to the Lush. I hadn't seen a Lush from the inside for a long time and accordingly hadn't bought any products, but the unique scent of the "Comforter" was still in my memory. No sooner said than done. I placed myself in the corona-induced queue in front of the shop and was allowed to enter immediately. Unfortunately, the shopping experience is somewhat clouded by the fact that you can no longer smell the products yourself, but if you are interested you have to call in a salesperson who will help you to buy the products. Understandable in the current situation, not everybody should hold his dripping nose to the unpacked products. So I had a nice saleswoman pack a "Comforter" for me and then the good one asked me if I already knew the scent matching the "Comforter". I answered in the negative. When she then asked me if she could put it on me, I of course did not say no. The "Comforter" as a fragrance? *shriek* How cool is that? So she wrapped me in a pleasant cloud of cassis and I melted away. I had to have it! So both perfume and bath bomb went into the shopping cart.

Happy and a little high from the stay in the Lush (everyone who has ever been in a Lush knows what I mean...a huge olfactory orchestra!) I floated blissfully back into the man's arms and carried my treasure away.
We strolled even further through the city and again and again I smelled my arm, each time pure rapture.

Back in the car I couldn't hold on to myself of course and had to smell this sensational smell again. But already when I took the scent out of my pocket and read the name I started to wonder: "Junk"? Shouldn't it actually say "The Comforter"? I shrugged my shoulders and put the doubt aside. I put a spray in the lid and smelled again and was startled. That was definitely not the smell of "The Comforter". This smelled like a very fresh Ricola herb candy. What had happened? Was the salesgirl out of line? Did she maybe even trick me into putting "junk" in the crowd, because maybe he was a deadbeat? I don't know. Männe had suggested that I just change the scent, but I didn't want to, because somehow I liked my new Ricola.

The fragrance initially smells very herbaceous. Rosemary and sage are clearly visible. The sage is a bit more dominant for my nose at first, but not much. Only little by little the tangerine and the lemon join in. But this without smelling or looking artificial. I did not even take the currant in the first place. Only after several tests on my skin the currant was added.
And what can I say? The more I wear it, the more and better I like it. And the more I wear it, the more it smells to me like the Comforter Bath Ball. But not as sweet as the bath ball, but fresher and also a little bit harsher, without being too masculine or heavy.

I find the wearing time above average. I can still perceive it on myself for a long time. Nevertheless, you should only allow yourself a maximum of three shots, because it is already very intense.
Men, for example, do not like him at all. For him, junk smells like detergent (the philistine!)
I, however, like it very much and if I want to get completely out of my gourmand perfume line, then I like to use it. So you can see that he is a man of two minds.

In my opinion it can be worn all year round. Economically dosed all day long. The bottle is simple and functional. Not a design highlight, but it's the inner values that count, and they're great.

Conclusion:
Junk is a beautiful herbal fruity scent that lasts for a long time. I would recommend it to men as well. The herbs, the citrus fruits and the currant together make a round, fruity-tart mixture. Shortly a Ricola to the fragrant:-D

P.S.: I did a lot of research and finally found out that there once was a fragrance called "The Comforter" by Lush. Unfortunately probably limited and not produced anymore. Whether Junk is now a fresher version of the old scent or whether the two are not connected at all, I could not find out. Maybe one of you knows something more specific?

Popular Lush / Cosmetics To Go

Lord of Misrule (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go The Smell of Weather Turning (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Breath of God (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Exhale by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Smuggler's Soul / The Sandalwood Trail (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go All Good Things (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go What Would Love Do? (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go American Cream (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Karma (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Twilight (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Rentless (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Twilight (Body Spray) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Dirty (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Sikkim Girls (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Rose Jam (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Dear John (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go The Smell of Freedom (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go I'm Home (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Devil's Nightcap / Agglestone by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Big (Body Spray) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go