What Would Love Do? 2016Perfume

What Would Love Do? (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go
What Would Love Do? (Perfume) is a popular limited perfume by Lush / Cosmetics To Go for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-citrusy. It is still in production. Limited Edition

Emma Dick

Lavender, Mandarin orange, Benzoin

Submitted by AmyAmy, last update on 08.10.2020.

Joyeux Noël
At Lush's, I had a sniff through the small, fine fragrance department. If I could be helped, I replied with a request for Christmas scent. So I was handed "What would love do?" and I was blissfully happy. No, I do not smell lavender. Tangerine and benzoin all the more! A merry evening at the Christmas market doesn't smell very different. Although I can't say it is a total gourmand, it is more a mixture of Christmassy fruity and balsamic scents, but that's exactly what makes my nose happy.
Luckily I have a wonderful friend who listens attentively and brought me the fragrance that I fell in love with as a gift. I now have it as a solid perfume as well and am delighted with its durability and elegance. It accompanies me especially now, when it gets colder.
However, it should also be said that fragrances are of course highly associative and it is certainly possible that many here associate other things with "what would love do", possibly even summer, sun, holidays. For me, however, this incense resinous balsam base with tangerine is simply the ultimate autumn and winter scent.
I'm in love!
Morgennebel
Tangerine and lavender = lemony and sweet ???
The first time at LUSH with my adult daughter...we buy "shampoo in one piece" everything is super colorful and the vendors are soooo nice and of course there are scents... "I'm looking for something sweet" I hear myself say and my daughter gives me with quite accuracy a wash card (yes, there really is such a thing) that smells delicious.
We chat with the nice saleswoman about blue hair color and I have some time to see what's going on with the scent on my arm. It's very warm that day and the nice young woman says with surprise in her voice: "Oh, he's developing well with you, though! Test passed, I'll take that with!

The first impression at home is very fruity and citric. Simply super in warm weather. Already after a few minutes it becomes sweeter, the lemony one disappears really fast. Too bad, really. Another ten minutes later I feel strongly reminded of La Vie est Belle, which remains sweet, but becomes creamier. Somewhere in between it has slightly spicy oriental echoes that I cannot classify properly. The bottle contains coumarin, farnesol and geraniol. This impression, sweet and slightly spicy oriental, remains until the end. I like the smell a lot.
It's an Eau de Cologne (it's only written on the back of the bottle ;-)). The shelf life is accordingly short. The bottle, which has a truly minimalist look, also says: "A handmade fragrance with fine essential oils...". It's from LUSH. Here you get the certain feeling already with the purchase mediated. It's "in" shopping right now, Zero Waste and all... I like the store. I like the smell, too

CarboytonyCarboytony 65 days ago
Dark, sweet spicy. Reminds me of gingerbread. Hints of citrus, more sweet and spicy though.
KimJongKimJong 108 days ago
A pleasant and observant scent. A slightly hippy herbal benzoin what open with familiar citrus like Rochas Moustache.

by Morgennebel
by Morgennebel
by Carboytony
by Carboytony

Popular Lush / Cosmetics To Go

Lord of Misrule (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go The Smell of Weather Turning (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Breath of God (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Exhale by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Smuggler's Soul / The Sandalwood Trail (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go All Good Things (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go American Cream (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Karma (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Twilight (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Rentless (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Twilight (Body Spray) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Dirty (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Sikkim Girls (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Rose Jam (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Dear John (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go The Smell of Freedom (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Devil's Nightcap / Agglestone by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Big (Body Spray) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Butterball (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go Yog Nog (Perfume) by Lush / Cosmetics To Go