Sine More by ArteOlfatto - Luxury Perfumes

Sine More is a perfume by ArteOlfatto - Luxury Perfumes for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is earthy-floral. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen notes, Floral notes, Damask rose absolute, Davana
Heart Notes Heart NotesTurkish rose absolute, Violet, Sandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Musk, Patchouli

Submitted by WiB, last update on 05.04.2020.

Self-confident female Oriental
The first moment takes me into the realm of wumssss- Patchuli, followed by the rose just as confidently. These two hold on to each other over the entire course of the fragrance. And a sharpness I also perceive ... like such a statement - here I am !
Over the next few hours, the ambergris and musk moderate the fragrance somewhat, making it more pleasing. For me, a very present fragrance with oriental features is more in the direction of female orientals without any gender-specific appearance. The rose has a clear signature for me. Violet and Davana are certainly responsible that the fragrance is not too hard and strict, but go down or my (I thought quite well trained nose) hardly notices it. All in all a beautiful fragrance for all who like patchouli on a rose bouquet on a sharp-present arrangement. Very intensive with long durability, I notice it even after 8 hours. This fragrance is certainly very suitable for a spirited and passionate woman and leaves her aura very lasting.
5.5
Emotion scale
The Arteolfattos chase me up and down the emotion scale.

Either I'm on the bottom or on the top
Here the pyramid read well and the statements are also positive.
Encouraged, I try Sine More.

Have a look at Leo before : Sine - indefinitely. That's all I can find.

My nose finds earthy things - but again with a medical sharpness, so that the Tempo handkerchiefs are used.

Nothing flowery - especially no rose.

The husband asks anxiously if I had used a rheumatism ointment, it smells like Voltaren.
No - a new attempt with Arteolfatto.

He finds the Voltaren smell still as pleasant and leaves the room indignant
I bravely wait for a development of Sine More - but only the sharpness flattens out a bit - but does not open the given pyramid to my nose.

At least Ambre and Bois gave me pleasure.

Sine more and I will not become friends - indefinitely.

Popular ArteOlfatto - Luxury Perfumes

Black Hashish by ArteOlfatto - Luxury Perfumes Ambre Dèlicieuse by ArteOlfatto - Luxury Perfumes Bois Precious by ArteOlfatto - Luxury Perfumes Oud Khasian by ArteOlfatto - Luxury Perfumes Paropamiso by ArteOlfatto - Luxury Perfumes Vanesya by ArteOlfatto - Luxury Perfumes Vetiverve by ArteOlfatto - Luxury Perfumes Habano Vanilla by ArteOlfatto - Luxury Perfumes Wild Orchid by ArteOlfatto - Luxury Perfumes Brise Marine by ArteOlfatto - Luxury Perfumes