Velvet Teddy (2016)

Velvet Teddy by M∙A∙C

Velvet Teddy is a popular perfume by M∙A∙C for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Ginger, Tobacco blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesMimosa, Vanilla orchid, Honey
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Papyrus root, Tonka bean

Submitted by CPL, last update on 28.03.2019.

8.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Smoky Honey Bomb
First of all, I hardly know anybody who likes this scent. It all started with a colleague whose perfume I smelled all over the floor. A mix of sweet and very spicy, but I just couldn't figure out what it could be. I'd never smelled anything like it before. When I asked her the name was given and I bought the perfume directly.
Since we no longer worked together, it became my daily companion for a while. And I can tell you, everyone smells this scent. Never before have I been so often asked about a perfume. From "open the window" to "you smell like sauna infusion" everything was already there. Unfortunately it is no longer available in the MAC Store and out of desperation I have already looked for a replacement in some perfumeries, but nothing. Nowhere else can you find such a combination of spicy tobacco blossom and honey

Something else from Mac
I've received samples from Mac for the entire lipstick series and this is the only one I've liked to be honest, but I do like it a lot. It has very prominent notes of honey, tonka and tobacco, woody but in a very soft, delicious manner. Reminds of scented pipe tobacco smoke and old libraries. If you like TF tobacco vanille, you might want to try this one, it's very similar but with a kinder, more feminine touch.

by ChatonNoir
by ChatonNoir

Popular M∙A∙C

Crème d'Nude by M∙A∙C My Heroine by M∙A∙C Ruby Woo by M∙A∙C Candy Yum-Yum by M∙A∙C Lady Danger by M∙A∙C Creations Hue: Turquatic by M∙A∙C Air of Style (Eau de Toilette) by M∙A∙C Creations: MV1 by M∙A∙C Creations: MV2 by M∙A∙C Creations Hue: Turquatic Heat by M∙A∙C Creations Hue: Africanimal by M∙A∙C Creations: MV3 by M∙A∙C Creations Hue: Dejarose by M∙A∙C Creations Hue: Naked Honey by M∙A∙C Creations Hue: Pinkaura by M∙A∙C Asphalt Flower by M∙A∙C Hyper Souk by M∙A∙C Creations Hue: Greenify by M∙A∙C Air of Style (Solid Perfume) by M∙A∙C Synthetic Nirvana by M∙A∙C