Cashmere Pearl (2017)

Cashmere Pearl by M. Asam

Cashmere Pearl is a popular perfume by M. Asam for women and was released in 2017. The scent is creamy-floral. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMagnolia, Ginger
Heart Notes Heart NotesCotton, Cashmere, Jasmine, Heliotrope
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Vanilla, Sandalwood

Submitted by EdPLover, last update on 04.10.2019

7.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

DonJuanDeCat
Do you want to smell tasty again? :)
Greetings, you sniffing creatures, and welcome to a new comment from me. Today we're talking about a fragrance from M. Asam, a brand that might not be so well known, I think. Also I became attentive to M. Asam only because it sounds like the black tea variety Assam and I like tea very much. And fittingly, there were actually tea scents from this brand, which of course I had to try immediately (such as Asam No. 1, a green tea scent that was really successful).

Well, through a lovely perfume, I've come across one or two more Asam fragrances over time, as well as this one, which I don't want to withhold from you, of course. Yes well, I would have published the comment anyway, whether you wanted it or not, but it is more motivating for me to write if I assume that you like to read news from me and love me in general!!! :DD

Hey hey, well then, I don't talk very long now and so I'll come right to the fragrance!

The fragrance:
The scent starts with flowery magnolias (well, it smells flowery, so I assume it's the magnolias indicated in the scent pyramid :D) and a little ginger, which quickly gets weaker. Instead, it quickly becomes powdery, softer and, above all, cleaner, smells of cotton and generally of fresh laundry or fabric softener. Then it smells more and more like jasmine, which gives the fragrance a beautiful, flowery sweetness.
The fragrance quickly becomes more intense when it comes to sweetness, but also more powdery, smoother and warmer. Heliotrop sprays out its sweet and above all almond fragrance a little later, which is both beautifully feminine and smells great, but of course this makes the fragrance heavier, which makes the fragrance more autumnal. He'll stay that way till the end. Nothing new from this point of view, but made quite solid without real synthetics and above all of course one thing: namely fragrant, and that's the main thing!

The Sillage and the shelf life:
Sillage's okay, no bummer, but smelling good on one for a while. The shelf life of six to seven hours is also quite okay.

The bottle:
The bottle is rounded and has a glassy-white colour, similar to that of pearls. The neck or the upper part is glossy pastel pink, as is the cylindrical lid. The name of the fragrance is written on the front in this pink colour. All in all a simple, but still quite nice bottle.

Soo, the fragrance is pretty good, in my opinion at least. It may start a little simple, but then it becomes a fragrance with an intense sweet, floral scent, which is very feminine and therefore particularly tasty. Thus it is above all a great companion for the evening, whether now to the nice meal go or crazy wildly celebrate and arrive with it well, the smell will perform in any case well its service and let its wearer supertoll, tasty and sexy attractively radiate!

So you should give this fragrance a chance, even if the brand might be totally unknown to you, because it makes a great impression just like the delicious (night) fragrances of brands like Guerlain, Chanel, Dior etc...

And that brought me back to the end, which this time was somehow faster. I hope you liked it as always and that you loved me as described at the beginning. If so, then you could prove it with a little kiss or something *gaaaaanzliebguck* he he he :DD
Until then :))

♡ flauschig fluffig kuschelig ♡ ;) danke
by ChatonNoir

Popular M. Asam

From Mirjam with Love by M. Asam M. Asam No. 1 by M. Asam Cashmere Pearl by M. Asam Nightglamour by M. Asam Fresh Orange by M. Asam M. Asam No. 2 by M. Asam 2017 by M. Asam Limette Vanille by M. Asam 2008 by M. Asam Vanille by M. Asam Tropic Cherry by M. Asam Dreams of Roses by M. Asam Wild Cat by M. Asam Rose by M. Asam Sun by M. Asam Butterfly by M. Asam Blue Dreams by M. Asam White Hibiscus by M. Asam Green Garden Rose by M. Asam 2013 by M. Asam