Cool Craft 2020

Cool Craft by Maddox and Mills
Cool Craft is a perfume by Maddox and Mills for men and was released in 2020. The scent is spicy-fresh. It is being marketed by Lifestyle Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot PepperPepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeraniumGeranium Pink pepperPink pepper LavenderLavender VetiverVetiver
Base Notes Base NotesFrankincenseFrankincense PatchouliPatchouli CedarwoodCedarwood AmbergrisAmbergris

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 22.08.2021.

Respect
Wow, not bad for this price range !
How Sauvage smells, well, I do not need to explain more here ;-) .

Only so much, this drugstore fragrance twin really belongs in its price range to the better, if not best, copies, although below the almost twice as expensive "Writer", but still significantly more successful than the usual candidates (I had once tried a "tried attempt" of Creation Lamis, awful ...)

Even durability and sillage are okay, for a few hours he remains one, and if necessary, you can yes nachlegen.

The bottle is not much good, even the spray head could be a little better, but hey, that's complaining at a high level.
Really cheap the Johnny .... but really good
Who'd believe that? Should there really be a perfume that costs far less than 10 Euros and can meet expectations? For me such a thing is an illusion. I thought so far in many areas. Now I have bought online at DM and thought a blind purchase for 5 Euro I will definitely get over. Sauvage from Dior is the template here. Tense and with highest scepticism I sprayed it on myself four hours ago. I am really surprised. I can hardly tell the difference ...No, I can't perceive any difference and after four hours the scent is still extremely well perceptible and just then indistinguishable. The peppery note at the beginning is perhaps a bit lighter, and bergamot a touch more subtle, but that is certainly not a disadvantage for some noses. Here you can get a lot of pleasure for very little money
BoosteR
1 to 1 Dior Sauvage for little money...
Maddox and Mills - Cool Craft: 5,95 € (60 ml)
Dior Sauvage: 56,95 € (60 ml)

Through a YouTube comment, I came across the "Cool Craft" by Maddox & Mills, and without great expectations I went to the local dm-market to buy the fragrance in question.
Arrived at home 2 test strips each with the original Sauvage EDT, and the Cool Craft sprayed.

In the beginning the Cool Craft smells more alcoholic The Sauvage performs right at the start.
After 30 minutes, however, I could hardly notice any difference between the two fragrances.

The shelf life is similarly good.
I personally like the Sillage from Sauvage better.

Good- Cheap everyday scent and alternative, if the Sauvage should get a reformulation.

Great Sauvage clone
I was searching for some cheapies online when I came across Maddox and Mills' fragrances.
I immediately looked them up on Parfumo and saw that Cool Craft is a clone of Sauvage.
The scent has grew on me and I knew that I need it, because it became a staple for a collector.

Really nice presentation, it comes in a cardboard box that has a little texture to it.
The cap is fairly heavy and it slides into place. (don't pick it up from the cap, it's not that secure ^^)
The sprayer isn't that great honestly, it just gives out a little puff, so you have to spray it 2-3 times to get an appropriate amount of fragrance.

The scent is just spot on!
Very herbaceous and a little powdery in the opening, but after a minute, it settles down and you notice that it's just like the original.
It's very well blended and doesn't smell cheap at all.

Decent performer as well.
I got 12+ hours of longevity and 2.5-3 hours of strong projection.
(keep in mind that I was in a 20 degree room the whole time, in the heat it could evaporate pretty fast)

For just 3000 Forints (or 8.5€), I couldn't be more happier with this purchase.
It's a steal!
Save your money and get this, it smells and performs just as good as the original.
Lealicious
Nice! SAUVAGE for Everyday!!
I had given my husband SAUVAGE from Dior as a bridegroom scent for our wedding last year as a surprise, he was very enthusiastic ^^ Seitan, this is his scent for special occasions and he especially honours it...
I stumbled across Maddox&Mills Cool Craft by chance while shopping, really a great dupe from SAUVAGE - maybe a bit woody and less fine powdery than the original, but very durable! Fits great as an everyday scent, and for the price unbeatable anyway. Now I can enjoy the scent more often :D

M&M - Cool Craft