Tabac Man Gravity 2021 Eau de Toilette

Tabac Man Gravity (Eau de Toilette) by Mäurer & Wirtz
Tabac Man Gravity (Eau de Toilette) is a new perfume by Mäurer & Wirtz for men and was released in 2021. The scent is fresh-spicy. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Jacques Huclier

OudOud
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli
MuskMusk
Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by multiple users, last update on 08.01.2022.

Good cheapie
As usual, good quality from Mäurer & Wirtz, both in terms of the juice and the bottle/sprayer, especially for the price I paid, around 14 Euro for 30 ml. It is incredibly versatile, and I would say that you can wear it any time, anywhere without offending anybody. It is a fresh modern fougere, with some soft oriental undertones. On me it's quite weak (which can be good, for office settings et c). I find that I need at least four sprays, and I usually only go for two sprays, since I don't like to overspray. It's signature worthy, if you are looking for something affordable and a bit different from the mainstream.
5.5
Hardly any attraction
With "Gravity" Tabac could have arrived in today - but for me it is rather a (still just solid) 08/15 fragrance. There are worse, there are better. The possibilities, the brand, the potential for renewal, however, he does not do justice.

These pappy "fart cushion" samples, as I call them slightly annoyed, are to get used to. But that does little to change the fact that, either way, "Gravity" is barely worth mentioning for me. I had really hoped for more after the first almost euphoric voices and spontaneous purchases. Measured by the super low price definitely portable, buyable, recommendable. At the general times, records and rules, however, rather gray cottage cheese. Without question a Tabac, a lot of old DNA modernized, prettified, shower gelized. A fresh spicy men's shampoo. Zero scratchiness, after all. Oud only in foreboding spurts. Rosy and caressing, but not entirely without old-man arms. No aftershave, rather a castration water.

Flacon: oldschool like an ashtray
Sillage: not really noticeable
Durability: around the 15,000 seconds

Conclusion: quite modern and fresh and certainly not lousy - but all around for me a mediocre fragrance of Tabac. A successful update is still waiting
Lost in Space
Stardust accord and oud, unusual but arrives! Have directly understood the story and recognized the components. The powdery mineral underpinned with woods and a classic base is very successful and long lasting. It fits well in the Tabac Man range and complements the lines to get a bit of variety in everyday life. My rating: Top for a drugstore fragrance!
Similar to Tabac Man
When I smelled the fragrance today for the first time, I immediately thought of Tabac Man. Gravity is here but fresher, sportier and more pleasing than the man. Less spicy and not so present. OUD and patchouli I take but not at all. On the whole gwfällt he me actually better than the "man".
Dear Marketing, So Wirtz that nothing
After I have asked so often, Dad is now times to Rossi scampered. The whole thing is unfortunately relatively quickly dealt with. One has a weaker, gray Craftsman with the old, black Man(n) together tipped and the cocktail with a mint leaf and a slice of grapefruit garnished. The first few minutes are not at all amiss and then the whole thing slides into random shower gel. Dear Tabacteam, it took you so many years to follow up with the Craftsman and now you serve a superfluous flanker so quickly? Have you ordered from Morillas, and he has forced you contractually to take off several recipes? Do not understand how you can look at his down-to-earth clientele so detached from the earth. Basically he is yes not bad, but nothing new at all. Conclusion so one becomes rather the old customers loose, than new in addition win.
P.S. About a shaving soap / cream from the black I would have been happy as Bolle and equal to a whole Umkarton dragged out of the store.
Indigo65
Completely detached from the earth....
Since I don't care at all if a perfume is a men's or women's scent, I had to have "Tabac Man Gravity" just because of the space theme. As a really old science fiction fan, anything with even a star, alien, spaceship or anything else on it = merchandise (fan collectible). That's why I grabbed it as soon as I discovered it at Rossi. At home, I took the bottle out of the box and started spraying. My beloved lavender floats around me in the prelude and lets me take off together with a rose. Hello Major Tom.
Thankfully, I don't notice any of the everenyl. Unlike oakmoss, I just have a hard time putting up with it. I'd often suspected in the past that I'd bought a fake, until I realized "Nope, the scent has been reformulated!" It's something synthetic now and no more oakmoss!" Ew!
Continuing on down the course with rose geranium, yum! Coriander seeds? Not really much. Oud? Is that supposed to be the slightly woody smell? Then that's probably it. And I don't really consciously detect patchouli either.
All in all, I feel the fragrance although clearly tart, but with quite a fresh-floral impact - but not really sweet!
Evening sprayed on I can perceive him the next morning still quite clearly, which is already a decent durability. Just like the sillage, which one pleasantly buzzes around, but not slain.
Since I love heavy, simple flacons, this comes to me with its familiar and handy shape very much. And also the spray button is very good, sits tight and doses properly - which is often, even for higher-priced fragrances, not common.
So now but not a pure collector's item, because the fragrance I like so well that I will wear it out of the house. Synthetic or not, that are today eh most fragrances!!!
All in all, it is for me a decent drugstore fragrance that is worth its price twice.

Popular Mäurer & Wirtz

Tabac Original (After Shave Lotion) by Mäurer & Wirtz Tabac Original (Eau de Cologne) by Mäurer & Wirtz Tosca (Parfum) by Mäurer & Wirtz Tabac Man Fire Power (Eau de Toilette) by Mäurer & Wirtz Culture by Tabac: Egypt Dreams (Eau de Toilette) by Mäurer & Wirtz Tabac Original (Eau de Toilette) by Mäurer & Wirtz Tabac Man (Eau de Toilette) by Mäurer & Wirtz Tabac Original Craftsman (Eau de Toilette) by Mäurer & Wirtz Tosca (Eau de Parfum) by Mäurer & Wirtz Nonchalance (Eau de Parfum) by Mäurer & Wirtz Tabac Original Extrême by Mäurer & Wirtz Wiener Bouquet bal paré (Eau de Parfum) by Mäurer & Wirtz Nonchalance (Eau de Toilette) by Mäurer & Wirtz Tosca (Eau de Cologne) by Mäurer & Wirtz Marrakech Tales (Eau de Toilette) by Mäurer & Wirtz Comma (2012) by Mäurer & Wirtz Wiener Bouquet petit point (Eau de Parfum) by Mäurer & Wirtz Wiener Bouquet (Eau de Toilette) by Mäurer & Wirtz Nonchalance Feu Bleu by Mäurer & Wirtz Tabac Gentle Men's Care by Mäurer & Wirtz