Aqua Celestia by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Aqua Celestia is a popular perfume by Maison Francis Kurkdjian for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Key lime, English peppermint, French blackcurrant bud absolute, Provençal mimosa absolute, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 03.11.2019

8.0 7.0 7.0 10.0/10

Basti87
That's what I want to smell in midsummer!
By my test of the MFK brand this had to be tested of course also. After an early summary I have to say: The MFK fragrances are for the most part fully my thing and of the quality also very high-quality. Definitely there are some that would be worth buying. 1-2 will at least probably go into my collection. With this I do myself heavily, even if it is for me a completely clear 10.0er smell for me. Reason: I think this fragrance is definitely a bit better for ladies.

Aqua Celestia, the heavenly water, appeared in 2017. A glance at the fragrance pyramid reveals it: a concentrated load of freshness. Roughly speaking, it goes in a similarly pleasant direction as Aqua Universalis, which I also like very much. But I have to say: I like this one a bit better. Also here the scents are correctly divided, since there is no correct scent process. In the first place and in the foreground there are fresh lime & mint, which are good to smell. The lime, unbelievably summery fresh and spreads good mood. Also the peppermint is interesting here and harmonizes with the lime. Also this beautiful musk note fits here well. But with a note he drifts a bit into the female, perhaps the currant bud. You can sell it as unisex scent, but I would divide it about 65:35 into female. Nevertheless, there are considerably more male owners here. Everyone should decide according to his own taste.
An absolute feel-good fragrance and extremely likeable, never too much. It looks well-groomed, extremely clean and freshly showered, including the full care programme. He reminds me a little of Versace Versense, too. The DNA is a bit different, but the appearance and type of fragrance are similar. Great and full of my thing. Sexappeal is quite present, because it fits extremely well to summery outfits and looks really attractive.
Performance is decent... for a fresh fragrance. Of course it has with approx. 120 euro a 70ml a proud price, where one could possibly expect a little bit more. Approx.6 hours one perceives it quite well, afterwards only minimally discreetly. The Sillage is pleasant, could be a little better. Optimal for everyday life and leisure.

All in all a fragrance that I can totally recommend. If you are still looking for a clean scent and have a little money left over, you should try it out. Especially the ladies. But also gentlemen who don't look for a summer scent too harsh.

Horses434 7 months ago
Aqua Celestia is an excellent fresh unisex daytime fragrance that sits fairly close to my skin. It sparkles with musk and citrus and it stay+1
6.0