Aqua Celestia Forte (2018)

Aqua Celestia Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Aqua Celestia Forte is a popular perfume by Maison Francis Kurkdjian for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is fresh-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Egyptian jasmine absolute, Italian petitgrain, Provençal mimosa absolute, French blackcurrant bud absolute, Key lime, English peppermint, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 06.08.2020.

Lightly smoked fresh package
Today I would like to deal with my Christmas present from my favourite perfumery. First of all: I don't understand how the ladies and gentlemen of the perfumery could have come up with the idea that this fragrance is appropriate for the Christmas season. The truth is: it could hardly be any more summery. But somehow it has its good sides: I would never have tried this fragrance by myself.

The scent is relatively linear for my perception, I perceive the lime most strongly. One of my favourite citrus fruits, with the vodka soda being an elementary component of my signature drink. So you're enjoying this already. Petitgrain gives the whole thing a certain complexity, I perceive it as a bit smoky. This sets him apart from the blue-green Tom Fords, where the Mandarino di Amalfi has been my favourite so far. Shelf life is more than good for a fresh citrus scent, but that's why you buy the Forte.

I am actually a lover of heavy fragrances. Oud, frankincense and amber are my favourite ingredients. But I still like the Aqua Celestia Forte very much. Good thing I got it as a present. Because otherwise I would never get such a fresh smell. Now I finally have a fragrance that is really good to wear on the beach. Or even a fragrance that gives you a feeling of freshness without a shower. And this without being a typical washing gel scent. All thanks to the additional petitgrain!

Conclusion: A very fresh scent that is not even that fresh and should be worn on the beach or on really hot days in order to be really effective. Could also well imagine to layern him with one of my heavier scents.

Cheers!

long lasting summer...
This is long lasting summer to me its smells great fresh and its very long lasting compared to other freshies.... price/ per quality rating is also very good, and its liked but most people so nothing to complain about here....

Hitchslap
More of a lady's favorite ylang ylang lotion.
Disappointed, it's more feminine, and smells, oddly, a lot more floral than the note list leads you to believe.

Notes like lime and mint had me hoping for something "brighter" but it actually ends up smelling muted like lotion with ylang ylang as the centrepiece.
Prescription-free
Do you sometimes feel sweaty? Do you ever feel like a little refreshment? Do you just smell ugly? Did you have a delicious McRib again and now you look like you need a shower? Was there Spare Ribs All you can Eat again and you look like an amok-running vampire from last night? Don't you always have your refreshing tissues with you?

Then I have something for you.

Aqua Celestia Forte!
The means for on the way for before and after. Only 3 splashes are enough and you will feel as fresh as if you had just eaten from mummy's refreshing towels. That's what it smells like. When you apply it, an extreme lemon or real lime flies around your ears, as if you had just secretly opened the Colognette refreshing tissues at 4711. The whole thing is supported by Petigrain. Of course.
Aqua Celestia Forte!
Certainly there is also something from Rathiopharm, but Aqua Celestia Forte with the active ingredient jasmine and mint which you hardly notice and the long-term active ingredient musk which you very well notice.
From now on you don't need a sidewalk remedy or a Mimimi Forte if you feel unfresh. Now all you need is Aqua Celestia Forte! The Aqua Celestia with long-term effect.

About Dr.Med. Sausage:
"For many years I gave my patients Dunstnetsovil for treatment with stubborn odors. In some cases also Febreze suppositories or Dafallinetum. Since Aqua Celestia Forte has existed, treatment has become much easier. My patients report an increased quality of life, especially when on the move."

Leading doctors such as Dr Strange, Dr Sommer and Dr Zhivago confirm the same effect.

Only 3 splashes of Aqua Celestia Forte are enough for a whole day. Mom will never spit your spit into a handkerchief again to clean your mouth corner, because now there is Aqua Celestia Forte. The means to make yourself a refreshing towel. All you need is a towel and Aqua Celestia Forte. A great gimmick for the road. Children will breathe a sigh of relief.

From now on, you can roam unhindered again at the next barbecue party, with Aqua Celestia Forte you will think they just arrived.

Also ideal for freelancers on the Reeperbahn, roofers in midsummer, playing children outdoors and with unpaid water bill.

Everything without recipe as Chef confirmed.

To side risks and effects packs they the reading supplement or they doctored their question or Athepoker.

You didn't find this report helpful? Then I also recommend Empathy Forte with the Isegal effect.
Cosmopolitan
It's been a long time since I have written a comment... I would like to share my impressions only briefly.
Although this perfume doesn't completely turn my head, I still stick to it..it doesn't let me go..
The title Forte, like Kurkdjian's other creations, is fully appropriate in comparison.
The fragrance is more intense, has more profile, more body and the shelf life is significantly longer. As with other Fortes, the shelf life is a good 12 hours. DaveGahan's description with the word "richer" fits it well.
Aqua Celestia Forte (as with Francis' other waters) definitely has the DNA of its lighter predecessor Aqua Celestia.
This fragrance combines an intense freshness with a heaviness that still makes me want to fall in love completely.
In my perception the scent is rather two-dimensional, but by no means boring. With this perfume I don't experience any surprising changes in the scent line, as a Roja can. But that doesn't stop him The beginning is fresh and lively and becomes sweet and full in the course of time. Here the jasmine makes its place and pushes aside the effervescence of the petitgrain. However, the freshness is retained. Throughout. I can't tell if it's just the mix of the fragrances mentioned or if Kurkdjian has added more magic notes; I only perceive very delicate rosy notes... ; but the fragrance cloud is wonderful to heavenly.
This fragrance mix remains like this until the end.
It would be too banal to label it a clean scent. But he has a clean and creamy aura. With depth and contours.
In the first moments I had the association of a fairy scent, but the more often I wear the scent, the more images of dance and thunderous waves on the Atlantic coast appear in my head.
I find the fragrance rather feminine, but I could imagine it being exciting on a man.

After the many years in the world of fragrances MFK crystallizes to my favorite ...

by Timmyg7
by Timmyg7

Popular Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Oud Satin Mood (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Grand Soir by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumière Noire Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian masculin Pluriel by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Gentle fluidity (Silver) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Elixir APOM pour Femme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Vitae Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Petit Matin by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Silk Mood (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Silk Mood (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian gentle Fluidity (Gold) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Universalis Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian